DODGE RAM FORUM banner

The Daytona in track trim

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  DAYTONA81 
#1 ·

See less See more
#11 ·
Ive only made it to the track once on a STOCK converter and ran a 1.69 7.6@94 mph 12.01@112 all motor. Since it was my first time with a new set up i still need to learn it especially once i get my converter. I can see it going 11.5-11.6 all motor in good weather...I HOPE

Then ill hook up the nitrous

#10 · (Edited)
Well not yet matt. I still take it out with only 1,2,3 gear around the neighborhood and old PCM. Im waiting for ATS to send me another transmission but even then im debating throwing a junkyard trans in there with another stock converter and making sure all the wiring that got redone, NEW pcm, and SCT fixed all the issue with my blown trannies. If everything works well with the junk yard tranny ill be throwing the ATS tranny with 3400 stall in around october time when its really time to hit the track in cooler weather.

#16 ·
#18 ·
Dyno video looks very familiar to a place I've visited twice in the last month or so.....Flaco's huh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.