DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2006 Mega Cab to 2006 Punisher Ram

32K views 142 replies 21 participants last post by  double0ram 
#1 ·
I had a mini-build thread in a different section, figured i'd start fresh, and put it all in one (and the right) place. All the stock pictures I have:

This is the only photo I currently have of the ram before mods began

2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 1500
5.7L HEMI
Infiniti sound system
Sunroof
power rear slider
overhead DVD building

See less See more
#67 ·
Million that looks great how much did the new bezel and radio cost if you don't mind?

#69 ·
good deal! :rep: for ******* with a great sale!

#72 ·
Recon LED strip just got put on! My buddy had alot goin on, but he hooked me up. Only forgot to hook up the reverse lights. No big deal, took me all of 5 mins to do myself. He also put on the new tow receiver.

Also forgot to include the pics of the new LED strip I put in the interior when replacing the center console.

So, there's this single greenish LED under the center bezel, which lights up the cupholder area.

I attached a normal flexible LED strip found in any Advance Auto Parts store

The 3M tape on the back, will not stick to the texture of the dash, so a little crazy glue was needed to keep it up there.

#73 ·
Man million I bought a cheepo brake light bar and 3 if them are out, I'm getting the fire and ice recon one for Christmas, is that what yours is? The truck is coming along so well!!

#76 ·
yea do it! the 3 lights bug the hell out of me! you paid for something to work, not something to be broken...something shocking coming from recon...they usually have top of the line stuff! but yea do it! and hey bro i got my mirrors back today from the paint shop and WOW!! AMAZING!

#89 ·
Very cool thread millon, your trucks looks AWESOME! A lot of attention to detail, you even color matched some things I would never have thought of which really look great on a grey truck, the wiper cowl for one but the headlights turned out sweet too! :smileup:

- Cajun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.