DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Got 3 Sets of HIDs

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  MrCantu 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone... Those who bought HIDs from 3BSpecialties (forum vendor) already know this.. but I figured I would post pictures for those thinking about buying HIDs... you can see what you get.

I ordered 3 sets.

2 for my ram (headlights & fogs) and a I treated my wife to a set for her Jeep. I will install the Jeep ones myself... that looks pretty simple. But the ones on my Ram.. because there is so much crap inside the engine compartment you cant easily reach the lights... And I rather not mess around and take em out myself. So I will have an install guy do it for me when they install my CB Radio. :)

Once installed on my ram I will come back and post pictures. But here are some pics of what I got today.

Thats almost $450+ worth of HIDs for only $300 from 3BSpecialties!!!

Tim

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice Tim, can't wait to see them installed!

- Cajun

#7 ·
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK.... Im man enough to admin Im chicken. :)

Never had my own car or truck where I wanted to modify it. Now that I do... Im a lttle afraid that I may break something or destroy it. Especially on these 2010's there's this crazy plastoc cover covering the whole front of the car. Im afraid I may break the clips holding it down etc.

I am doing my wife's today... it has pretty easy access to the lights.

Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.