DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Pulled trigger on 4" install date.

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
Yesterday I was bored out of my mind at work, all my projects were completed early so I just told the boss I'm gone for the day to take care of some personal business.

Personal business AKA 'I'm fixing to drive to the 4wd installer and order parts and setup an appointment to get this shit done!'

Toyo M/Ts are on a tentative backorder, he had some Nitto in stock that looked badass so if the Toyos don't make it by next Friday then I'll use the Nitto, 35/12.5/20 M/T on the rims that won out in my last thread, the Moto Metal 951 chromes.

4" Zone lift, 3" rears. Should be a -18 offset to "maybe" sit flush under the Bushwacker flares, might be a little poke I'm not sure. I'm off next Friday so hopefully the shop can schedule things that day. Definitely pay to play when it comes to 35" M/Ts. I spent a lot of time crunching numbers and his price out the door was spot on.

Save for one immediate friend picking me up at the shop, no one else has a clue I've got this scheduled. Hehe.

#5 ·
Can't wait to see it! I am leaning very heavily towards the 4" zone w/3" coils, already have the Bilsteins sitting in my garage.

#11 ·
Just got a phone call confirming the appointment. Told him yes I would bring it there bright and early to start things off. He says, "So you can have it here by 8am? Because we open at 6am."

I'll have it there by 6am then, that means I'll get to see it done quicker!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.