DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Just a couple pics i got of my truck in the snow

2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Thebestestdrummer 
#1 ·
So it snowed like crazy the past few days being as my truck is 2wd i couldnt use it. The snow on the roads melted pretty quick so i decided to take some pics. enjoy :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
Reactions: Canadian Hemi Pride
#3 ·
****ALSO****some of you know how the dealership messed up my paint and i had to fix it. Here are some after pics. im still waiting on the insurance company to send me the before pics. These pics were taken before the snow came. as you can see there isnt one scratch not even a spiderweb scratch ;) if you want something done right you gotta do it your self.

#4 ·
yeah on top of the need of weight in the rear for snow my tires are bald so they are just adding insult to injury lol

#7 ·
the night after it snowed i couldnt use the truck all the roads were covered and my tires are so bald they resemble racing slicks.. lol. thank you :)

#10 ·
thanks guys :)

#11 ·
Is that Topaz Lake? I should be moving out your way this spring or summer. Can't wait.

#12 ·
lol no its washoe lake or something like that. i know where topaz lake is though i drive to southern california once a month and it is on the way. its about an hour away from my house haha. what brings you to topaz?

#13 ·
Fly fishing the Carson river.

#14 ·
sweet! i live two skips and a hop away from the carson river. you gotta go check out lake prymid i guess trout fishing over there is second to none. plus its on an huge Indian reservation and they let you get away with pretty much anything over there.

#15 ·
Been there. Lohantan Cutthroats.

#21 ·
Funny thing is it was taken on my phone lol. The phone is a Droid DNA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.