DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ultra-Violent....the build thread...

33K views 270 replies 45 participants last post by  Kamanhart 
#1 ·
Figured I qualified to post up my progress so far here in this section...lol

Bone Stock: The day she arrived on the transporter...

Next day...daylight

See less See more
#5 ·
Killer Glass Radiator Hose:

Tailgate EZ down:

Suspension Drop: Included new front and rear swaybar bushings and Rack and Pinion Bushings

Before

After

#6 ·
NEWEST: Winter Mods.

New Throttle Body

Pulled Valve Covers and Intake for paint and powdercoat
Also am adding a few Billet pieces under the hood as well

Little Mock up shot (Just got the intake back from powder coat)

#12 ·
Very nice truck indeed man mine sucks gas i cant imagine how yours is lol. Question about the brake cals if you dont mind.
I sanded mine down and cleaned real good i did the spray it lasted like 1 month then started flaking so i got all that off and did the brush on kit now like 5 months ater thats faking any help or ideas. Was thinking of just getting covers.

#13 ·
So far mine have held up pretty well. When I did mine, I first used a brush on epoxy caliper paint, then did the color I wanted them to be in spray paint, laid on my graphic for the VIPER, then did about 8 coats of high heat/chemical resistant clear coat. I make sure to clean them of any brake dust build up each week and so far after about 6 months, they clean up to the original shine with no signs of flaking so far

Gas mileage...surprising at an average of around 13....highway, I've gotten as good as 18.5mpg! If i put my foot in it....it gets down in the single digits rather quickly. lol

#14 ·
I like this thread. :)
I've always been a fan of the SRT10, and really like seeing the whole mod process. Looking forward to seeing a lot more here. :smileup:

#16 ·
Get looking truck, like to see pics on some builds. Is that a some kind of wrap on you trim pieces or is it masked off and painted a couple of times?

#21 ·
Thanks everyone! Been really busy the past couple weeks with work, so really don't have any updates so far. But when things get moving again, I will post up further progression...

Thanks again for all the encouraging messages!

#22 ·
*UPDATE* Its getting closer....

I think I've made my final purchase for my winter mod changes that I have been working on over the past few weeks...

small checklist...

Intake pulled and powder coated - CHECK

Valve covers off and painted - CHECK

Venom Coils - CHECK

Wires - CHECK

Aluminum Coolant Jug - CHECK

Aluminum Washer Jug - CHECK

Tony's Burrito Warmer - CHECK

Billet Aluminum and Polished Stainless Steel pieces (Bling) - CHECK

Now once I get ALL the painting and powder coating finished, I just might be ready to get it all back together....

Pics to follow after that....

One other item did get ordered as well....but I'm not quite ready to reveal that lil mod quite yet....

#26 ·
They are out there! Some with low miles and very reasonably priced for those miles. Also there are those out there with mild to wild mods as well...Just keep your eye out, they are a BLAST!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.