DODGE RAM FORUM banner

ALL Black!!!

237K views 801 replies 358 participants last post by  lawmann8 
#1 ·
Ok... so I stole this from the "all silver" thread.. but hey, it's a good idea!

Lets see some black pick em up trucks guys and gals! :head3:

See less See more
#65 ·
pic with my new grille

Attachments

#66 ·
that grill looks pretty sweet bud iv debated getting that one off ebay but wasnt sure how it would look but i like it and think ill pull the trigger when i get some cash freed up

#73 ·
what new group is this you speak of? i want in too lol

#76 ·
The day I got it.

Current config (though the front air dam has been ripped off). It looks blue because of the sky.

Cell phone pic

#77 ·
thanks for the link bud!!

#80 ·
Were you on Rt 22 heading east just east of Branchburg in the afternoon today? I saw a truck that looked just like that one, black wheels, black step bar and everything.

#88 ·
Wow some great looking trucks in here! I'll post some photo's when mine arrives. Loving some of the mods.

#89 · (Edited)
powder black mopar nerfs complete...pedals and black recon break light next weekend...does anyone know if the t rex x metal grilles are a diy project or if they need to be professionally done? I know it requires cutting of the middle bars. Also does anyone know how to get that bumper piece to stay down? It drives me crazy!!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

#90 ·
lookin good everyone!!!!!!!!

#94 ·
Hopefully I can pick up my truck this week and add to this thread!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.