DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Bye bye big horn

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  RootBeer 
#1 ·
After just a short year of owning I said goodbye to my truck and hello to this...

And here she is with her new wheels, next week it goes in for some much needed window tint

See less See more
#4 ·
Sweet lookin truck. Love those wheels. How about some details of your new baby?

#6 ·
Very nice truck, congrats! Love the wheels! :smileup:

- Cajun

#12 ·
Cp updated! Its a 2010 quad cab sport 4x4 with tha hemi. Nicely loaded, not top of the line but plenty for me. I don't need all the bells and whistles. I can't believe how much different it is than my 07, rides smoother and I feel its more comfortable. Only downside is that its just a bit longer so it makes fitting it in the garage a little more difficult, but I still cram it in there. I had no problems with my other ram, an 07 with 20k on it, but I was just curious how the new ones were. So Monday I stopped at the dealership to check it out and they made me an offer that I couldn't refuse and the rest is history. I did have enough time to take a few of my aftermarket stuff off though, I wasn't gonna let them have my wheels, intake or programmer. Very happy with the new truck. Thanks for all the comments.

#13 ·
Congrats on the new baby. Yup, those dealers are tricky by making offers that are just to good to pass up. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.