DODGE RAM FORUM banner

bored mods PICS!!!

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  ScatPak07 
#1 ·
ok so i was bored and had some outdoor speakers sitting around. the install is not complete and won't be until the amp comes in on monday. It takes about two minutes to remove them. the amp I am using is a cheap spl amp just in case it decides to get wet or something. I will make a box for the amp to be placed in the box of the truck and also be removable like the speakers. the wire that you see will be hidden under the truck. but here are some pictures.

Also i got a set of led lights that you see on the back of duallys. they turn on with my running lights. pics:

I also have some smoked cab lights on the way. there the led ones. no pics of those sry.

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice man, I like it! Sometimes boredom can be the mother of invention, lol, but I really like those lights, and nice to be able to listen to music without having the doors open, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

#3 ·
yah me and the buddys are all ways listening to tunes while doing just about everything and this makes it easier to play football in the rain with music on.

#5 ·
Great idea and nice job installing them.

#12 ·
:smileup:Great idea and it looks good too!

#13 ·
Cool mods man. The box speakers will be good if your having a tailgate party or just hanging out outside!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.