DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Finally......Pics!!!

3K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  Rammin78 
#1 ·
Some pics of the R/T and the truck I traded in. It was a 2006 NightRunner. At the time I took the pics it had a procharger supercharger on it. I eventually took it off the Runner and it is now on the RumbleBee. I put a Zex kit on the runner but took it off when I got ready to trade. Its going on the R/T just as soon as my top comes in. And thought I would throw a pic of the camaro in there. Built it from the ground up. Sorry its took me so long to getcha some pics!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice looking R/T. Question - how did you drop the rear? I've found 5 factory sets of springs(unique part numbers anyway) and have been trying to get my parts person to get some specs on them, we're not sure all are available in the US yet. I'm considering lowering the rear on mine vs a level/lift on the front... any pointers appreciated.

#7 ·
Very nice rides there man, thanks for sharing the pics! Would have been hard for me to get rid of the Nightrunner, though! :)

- Cajun

#11 ·
Man that night runner loooked absolutley amazing!! :smileup: i woulda kept that and traded the rumble bee!!! but being that you put the supercharger on the rumble bee that truck must just go!! so either way you came out ontop!! :smileup: nice rides!!

#16 ·
Yeah.....It did wake the Bee up just a little. Before the blower the best I could get out of it was a 14.1 with a 6. But after the blower it would run 12.6 with a 2. I've got some old times slips I'll post if I can find em.

#13 ·
:smileup::smileup:Very SAWEEET rides............Well worth the wait for pics:smileup:

#23 ·
Hey guys I know this is off topic a lil, but there is a Brilliant Black Pearl Nightrunner for sale at Southern Dodge in Lufkin,Texas! It is immaculate and has 395hp! Has a spray in bed liner too! You can google Southern Dodge in Lufkin,Texas and view the pre-owned inventory! This is a sweet truck for any interested and I think has about 77k miles!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.