DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Mineral Grey trucks out there

38K views 112 replies 63 participants last post by  Kr3m8 
#1 ·
Hey all just wanting to see pictures of all the Mineral grey trucks out there would love to see the mods you have all done please feel free to post pics of your trucks thanks and i will post some too.

#29 ·
Drove a grey 1994 Ram for almost 20 (mostly) trouble-free years. Wasn't called mineral grey back then, I don't think. Would definitely have gone grey again if they had one on the lot with the features I was after. Sharp alternative to common black. Here's a photo of it taken about 5 years ago.

#33 ·
Work! Work! Work!

TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover, Putco Crossrail Side Bed Rails, Two (2) DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit, Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners, Husky Liners Mud Guards, DashMat Ultimat Dashboard Cover, AVS Windflector, AVS Bugflector II, WeatherTech Side Window Deflector, Cabin Air Filter, RECON 3rd Brake Light

Attachments

#35 ·
KA1OTE, your going to give it an inferiority complex.

TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover, Putco Crossrail Side Bed Rails, Two (2) DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit, Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners, Husky Liners Mud Guards, DashMat Ultimat Dashboard Cover, AVS Windflector, AVS Bugflector II, WeatherTech Side Window Deflector, Cabin Air Filter, RECON 3rd Brake Light

#36 ·
KA1OTE, your going to give it an inferiority complex.
LOL! Well, like I said.. she has grown on me. I wouldn't trade her for anything now. Given how much time I spend with her and the insane amount of money I have thrown at her, I would be surprised if she has anything remotely resembling an inferiority complex. If anything, she has a superiority complex.. what with people asking about her mods at least a few times a week. :smileup:

#40 ·
My 2012 from back in the day. Bought it new and sold it with 12000 on the odo....

8" of lift.
6" RCX and Bilstein Struts
37x13.50x20 Toyo MT
20x10 Hostages
SB intake
Billet Catch Can
Iron Bull Front Bumber
4xRigid Duallies
Magnaflow Exhuast
Retroshop painted headlights
Smoked LED tails

I'm sure there is other crap I'm forgetting. It's been over a year since I had it.

#50 ·
Thanks! I'm sure it won't look like a truck on skates anymore, lol.

Any interior mods or upgrades in our grey trucks? I just did the evic cluster swap and love it.
I wanted to do the cluster swap, but the bus speeds are different between the 2012 & 2013 (basically 2011 & 2012 1500 models in comparison).

I could probably swap everything out (put in an 8.4" display, etc etc), but the cost would be really high for a new truck.

The only think on the list will be a center console shifter & getting rid of the column shifter.

Everything else is external.

#57 · (Edited)
So here is Bertha

2010 2500HD SLT Big Horn Cummins

Performance Mods

H&S Performance MiniMaxx
EGR and cooler delete
4" turbo back stainless straight pipe exhaust
5" dual exhaust tip
K&N crankcase breather
S&B Intake

Exterior

7" Stubby Antenna
White LED's in cargo, reverse, and license plate lights
Removed B-pillar vinyl
Back Rack
Blue Light Bar / Blue White Yellow Strobes
Custom Lighted Ram Head
DeeZee Tailgate Assist
3" suspension lift
Hell Bent Steel Steering Box Brace
35x12.5r18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
Rear and Front Cameras
Wheel Well Lights
Big Rig Side Lights
Rinno lining
Bushwhacker Fender Flairs
Bed Mounted Power and 5th Wheel Outlets
Custom Grill
After Market Wheels

Interior

Replaced dash center speaker with Dual Voice Coil Speaker for Scanner and CB Radio
C.B Radio
Police Scanner
Upgraded Radio unlocked
Rear Seats Raised
Tinted Windows
Vent Visors

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.