DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's see some silver dodge's!

86K views 482 replies 143 participants last post by  Txtona 
#1 ·
You got a Silver Dodge Ram, show us! Don't forget to say what you got invested in it!

I'll start,
2007 Dodge Ram 1500
RCX 4" suspension lift
Bilstein 5100's all around.
35"x12.5 Toyo m/t
Fuel wheels

See less See more
#4 ·
Here's mine....

#7 ·
here is mine, first the '04 SLT i traded for the '12 Outdoorsman. the second is my truck before getting the Aries bars and an ARE Toolmaster topper. Last is as she sits now, dirt and all!

So far those are the only external mods, i'm still debating on a brushguard capable of mounting a winch.

I do have a Lockpick CHR550, Airlift 1000 bags with on board compressor mounted in driver side rear underseat storage, hardwired radar detector, and a media player that i can plug my external HDD to so i can watch movies on the 430N or the rear portable screens. Of course since we are leaving for a trip tomorrow i tested this and the media player AV cable went bad and i don't have another one! Oh, and i have a Verizon Aircard and Cradlepoint router so i have 4g internet while travelling. This way the wife cna play games on her ipad and not bug me. :smileup:

Attachments

#8 ·

#9 ·
Hell yea.. Some silver lovin time :LOL:..
Invested=
Diablosport Trinity
S&B CAI
Flowmaster super 44 muffler
GT Styling tinted headlight covers.
Code alarm 2 way alarm system
Soft tri-fold cover.
HIDS
Grill LEDS
Lots of Plasti Dipp
JUST ORDERED TODAY (Bully Performance)- Bilstiens 5100 adjustables for the front
MBRP Black 5" tip with adapter. Also picking up a 60" LED tailgate lightbar.

Soon to order= 35" Toyo M/T with black 17" XD Addicts.

[URL=http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/Canadian-Hemi/media/IMG_0128_zps966420bf.jpg.html]

#14 · (Edited)
Current mods:
IMCO single chamber muffler w/ stock resonator and a 4" x 12" stainless tip
AVS hood deflector and window visors
30% window tint on the doors
Added "HEMI" decals to the rear of the bed sides and "5.7 HEMI" decals on the hood.

Still trying to decide on what wheels I want and waiting on the Diablosport Trinity for the '13 models to come out so I can add more performance parts.

#15 ·
2012 Express
Mods at bottom

#16 ·
Yay, nice to see some silver RAM love, sweet trucks! :smileup:

- Cajun

#17 ·
Here is my 2005 Ram 1500 Quadcab. Mostly stock with the exception of a drop-in K&N and a flowmaster. Ignore my sister in the first picture, she is a goofball. These were take last October in San Francisco at the DEW Tour it was held on the Capital's front lawn located in the Civic Center. That is the Mayor of San Francisco's office in the background in the second picture.

#18 ·
More Silver!!!!!!

#20 ·
This is my 2002 4x4 Sport 4.7 V8. Just plasti-dipped the badges and planning on doing the same to the front grill and ram logo. I'm debating whether to plasti-dip the wheels too. Got a drop in air filter in the works and some fender flares.

Attachments

#24 ·
Yeah boy! Silver is my color. This is the second silver Ram I have owned. If I can help it the next one will be silver too! Mods in sig.

#25 ·
I'm bummed they don't make the bug deflector with the Ram head anymore. Good looking truck you have there.

#26 ·
Here's a couple pics of mine

2013 ram 1500 4x4
5% tint all around, debadged, plastidip ram heads, stubble antenna, recon smoked led tails and third brake light, led license plate lights, flowmaster 40, magnaflow y pipe, mbrp 5 inch black exhaust tips, BT polished catch can, and some other stuff I'm forgetting.

I'll post some good pics after I wash her this weekend it's been raining in Vegas.

The day I bought it right before leaving the dealership

#27 ·
nice ride Camper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.