DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Post pics of lowered 4G rams!

81K views 208 replies 79 participants last post by  HEMI POWER 
#1 ·
Everyone post up pics of their 4G's lowered! Mods, would it be possible to sticky this thread for easy reference? Please?

#4 ·
Everyone: post up drop kit, drop amount, and tire/wheel size w/ pics!

#10 ·
This looks lower than 2/4. Is it just an illusion with the stock tires?

#14 ·
2/4 Belltech drop with Custom 40% gloss black powdercoated 22" Boss 338s with nitto 305/45/22 tires. I know have 285/40/22 nittos (wanna do a 3/5 drop) on them now ,question for you guys..... has anyone cut the belltech coils to achieve a 3/5 drop?

#21 ·
Haha. We all know you do. There something that you have going on that I really like. Your going to build a very nice and expensive truck but its not flashy at all. It confirmed it for me when you went with the black BT engine dress up kit. You also changed out the Sport hood to calm the front end down. Only dodge people will see your truck and realize what you have done to it.

#26 ·
You gotta love the OEM srts because there right there with 22x9 2011+ RT wheels in weight...only in a 22x10 form. Hell if I run across an oem set I might get rid of my 338s and have them powdercoated similar to Unbroken's color but maybe a titanium grey..... 35# vs 40# should be a good reduction in rotational mass

Hey Unbroken are those oem or reps?

#29 ·
Yeah I know....KMC Slides, these 338s, and maybe some SRTs (all in a 6 month period). I could have had a set of oem ones before my slides but IMO the slides looked6 better....It's just the weight of the slides that got me turned off pretty quick. I think they weighed around 45# which I didn't know that until I already bought them. That's when I ran across boss just started production on 22" 338s (never made them bigger than 20s), called them directly, and they sent me the first set produced which were black and chrome (powdercoated them obviously). I like standing out from the rest and that's one only reasons I haven't got some SRTs because there the most common wheel for the 4gens these days.

BTW the 335s are 39.6lbs....
http://www.bossmotorsports.com/wheels_detail_specs.cfm?id=1913&cat=466

#40 ·
How much was that body kit. And will it fit on the express reg cab. I have same color by the way... oops never mind should of went to next page haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.