DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Cleaned the Truck Up!

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  bones64 
#1 ·
Finally Cleaned her up again snapped some nice photos, went camping for a night to, snapped a few more to show the Hella's in Behind the grill!!

HID's all the way around should look very nice! :smileup:

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice job man, looks good! Really like those lights!!! Cool pics, thanks for sharing! :smileup:

- Cajun

#3 ·
Thanks!! I love my lighting too!

So many things i want to do front and rear, but without much money right now i can't...HID's will be my best bet, but i want projector lens, blacked out LED taillights and 3rd brake light!!

#11 ·
Hey Ruffian11, if you wouldn't mind. Can you pop your hood, and take a picture of the extra fog lights you have mounted in the grille. I just saw your pictures, and this really made my deciding factor if i was going to install extra lights or not. If you don't mind, thanks Andrew. H

#15 ·
Ya I am happy with them!! thanks for all the comments! :smileup:

Thanks for linking the how-to thread too DSPTY!!

#17 ·
I like looking at your truck....reminds me of my 04. Although I really like my new one, I do still miss my 04. It had the same lines as your 05, so I get to re-live the memories in your thread. Thanks for sharing the pix.....and bringing back the good memories. :smileup:

#18 ·
Haha brad!! its nice to live in old memories!! i really love the look of my body style...but something about the gen 4's whent here lifted really looks sick too!! it would be nice to have one of each body style!! :LOL:

#19 ·
That would be cool to have one of each. Crap, I already sold my '81 or I'd only have a couple to go!

- Cajun

#20 ·
:smileup:Thats one nice looking Ram.........Ruffian.:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.