DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#589 ·
You should have heard the ******* guy at the gas station I stopped at up at Bear Lake.

"That little truck got a Hemi?"

I said yes as a matter of fact it does.

"Well god damn".

#593 ·
Its not working really hard, but I just installed the hitch over the weekend and had to hook it to my racecar trailer and tow it around!

Reactions: h2oman
#595 ·
Putting our combine's 30' platform header back in the barn.

#597 ·

Pulling a 1,000-gallon nurse tank at the farm. When full, weighs about 9,000 lbs gross with water, and almost 12,000 lbs gross with N32 fertilizer.

#602 ·
have been a lurker forever but hi everybody! i had to scrap an old dodge dart that had been rusting away in a field for so long so i chewed it up with my excavator and put it all in the truck and trailer fun stuff!

Attachments

#603 ·
A great first post! Welcome, and sure to make your way over to the newbie section and introduce yourself.

I like the muscle stripes too btw:smileup:

#607 ·
i felt guilty the whole time i was swinging the chassis in the air trying to rip it in half with the excavator. it had bullet holes and some weirdo had KKK carved all over it and i was just tired of looking at. No one would take the car because there was No VIN. how am i supposed to get rid of it, its been sitting there for years:4-dontknow: only option is to cut it all up with a sawzaw, but i opted out for the excavator. it took about an hour to break into pieces and load into the trailer. bucket list check

#606 ·
heres some better pictures now that i updated my photobucket
had about 3000 pounds of scrap from that car

heres 1500 pounds in the bed .. installed a lot of things on my truck since some of these pics. ill have to show in the newbie section.

here was one of my job sites for a few days.. brought them 1400 pounds of top soil. ( it was about a 30 mile drive and the truck cruised just fine.)

1300 pound heating oil tank that was leaking we scrapped.. ( ive basically paid for my truck with scrap metal and rocks no joke) :)

750 pound tank in the bed with about 2500 pounds total trailer weight.. dont even know its back there:smiley_thumbs_up:

probably the most ackward thing ive ever had to tie down

10-12 foot kayaks

installed Monroe load leveling shocks a month or two ago.. i enjoy the no sag and i dont believe they are harsh for 100 bucks best bang for the buck.... thanks for the welcome fellas! ill try to contribute more!

#608 ·
Got to work my truck a little bit this last little while.

And she also rescued a mustang from a field a few weeks back

#616 ·

#620 ·
Moved about a dozen loads of wood from behind the barn to our wood pile remembered to take a picture on my last load.. Some times I wish I had got the quad cab 6'4 box again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.