DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Call out for all the blue streak pearl owners

21K views 48 replies 29 participants last post by  Jared1010 
#1 · (Edited)
Lets see those beasts and their modifications. Im trying to get some simple ideas for mine. right now I'm looking at putting a deuce 2 tonneau cover and iron cross black stealth running boards (which are a headache to locate for some reason-any pictures of theses would be phenomenal). Bring on the pictures and mod lists id love to see um!!

#10 ·
Really had my heart set on a CC Outdoorsman in Blue Streak w/ Black two-tone. Always thought that'd be a killer combo. But, couldn't find one, and ended up driving 200 miles to buy a Silver/Black one that had been on dealer's lot almost a year. Love my color combo, but with my last two Silverados being silver as well, really wanted the change. Still think that the Blue/Black would be a good combo. I keep checking back here hoping to see some pics of 'my' truck!!!!!

#19 ·
'14 Laramie Blue Streak. Haven't really done any mods aside from installing factory skids and tow hooks. It's sorta funny, I always look for red vehicles and end up with blue ones (every vehicle I've ever owned, blue.) This color really grew on me though, I love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.