DODGE RAM FORUM banner

ordered a limited yesterday!

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  jeepers94 
#1 ·
Bit the bullet and ordered a limited folks! 1500 crew 4x4 6.4 box. everything except for sun roof and ram boxes. Black.

#15 ·
My tow mirrors are dead silent. So far you're the only one I've heard of with this problem.

Others on the forum have said you're going to lose the power fold function... There is no power fold button on the Limited with tow package. Some have theorized if you replace the mirrors and the internal buttons, and the wiring for the motors that fold the mirrors is there already, you'll get the fold option.
Yup, what Darwin said above. Everything will work except the power fold option.

#12 ·
Does anyone know if the standard mirrors are direct replacement for the tow mirrors-- electrical connection and function standpoint?

I ordered a 14 Limited with tow package for the trailer brake controller, but do not want the tow mirrors. The dealer said that they would change out with the standard mirrors upon delivery.

Everyone is assuming that they are a direct replacement--memory, heat function, etc??????

#13 ·
Others on the forum have said you're going to lose the power fold function... There is no power fold button on the Limited with tow package. Some have theorized if you replace the mirrors and the internal buttons, and the wiring for the motors that fold the mirrors is there already, you'll get the fold option.

If it were me and I'd orderd my truck recently, I'd just tell them I wanted to reorder. Let them sell "you" current truck. I almost did that with mine a couple of weeks after I ordered. I was having second thoughts about 4WD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.