DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Husky Weatherbeaters Unboxing

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Redfour5 
#1 ·
Just received my Husky Weatherbeater Liners today. I've been driving with the stock carpet mats with a makeshift floor mat on the driver side while I waited for these.

The website I bought them from said they were for 2013's but fit 2014's as well. Here are some pics of them out of the box, and on the truck. Fit and finish are beautiful, but I do have to say that they can get a little bit on the slippery side, but not enough to become a problem or an inconvenience.

I don't know if you can see them on the pictures, but there are indentations for the dual retention hooks, which I was happy to see. Anyway, there you have it.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks great Husky Liner makes a very nice product :)

Anyone else wanting to order a set of Husky Liners we keep them in stock and ready to ship if you would like to get a set for your RAM feel free to reach out to us via PM or by posting in our Vendor Section, you can also email us directly at sales@bullysperformance.com or call us toll free at 855-432-FAST we are always more than willing to help out forum Members, just remember if you contact us off of the boards to mention you are a Z member to insure you get the best discounts :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

#6 ·
Huskies X-Act Contours fit quad cabs

I bought the X-Acts for the front of my 2013 Tradesman Express 4WD Quad Cab and found they didn't fit by all the "sizer apps" on web sties. I got them before I looked too closely so I considered sending them back before unboxing but then decided to give it a go because things are so bad here with about six inches of slush the lowest amount anywhere you drive and surprise they fit PERFECTLY down to the nubs supposed to hold OEM versions (although waterproofed on Huskies) on both driver and passenger side.

So, thumbs up for Huskies particularly their flexibility and how designed to shed water out the door as I am in MT with three feet of snow melting as fast as it can as we speak. As for durability? I cannot attest but lifetime warranty will hopefully not be needed. So far nothing but positives.

AND contrary to all sizer apps they fit 4th gen quads people irrespective of what the Huskie and most other places say.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.