DODGE RAM FORUM banner

35x12.5 mounted sizes

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  J Roc 
#1 ·
does anyone have mounted measuements of their 35x12.5 mts, all brands
toyo mt, duratracs, cooper stt, etc . just wanting to find out actual measurements i here the nittos and toyos actually measure 13.5

ideally i want a 34.5-35 inch tall tire, and 12 inch wide.

only thing in that size is the 295 60 20 which would be perfect but are limited to brands and are hella expensive,

also think 285 65 20 would be great size, but their also limmited, have never really liked the looks of bfg all terrains. and just dont like the mtrs

so hoping to find a skinnier 35x12.5
what are urs measuring?

would also love pictures of your 4th gen with a level kit and any of these sizes of tires. thanks

#2 ·
Toyo MT's and Nitto Trail Grapplers both measure about 34.5"x13.4" when mounted. Federal Couragia MT's are the smallest mounted and measure 34"x12". They're also the cheapest. Based on what you're saying the 295/60/20 is the right choice for you though to give you exactly the size you want.

There's a number of links to different wheel/tire set ups in the Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing linked in my signature.

#4 ·
Nope, quite a few companies make 295/60/20's in AT or MT tires.... You can check out the manufacturers website to find there sizing line up.

Send an email to sales@bullysperformance.com letting them know what you're looking for and they'll help you find the set of tires you need and get you a great price for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.