DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Fowmaster 10 series

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  jc4041 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anybody esle on here is running the flowmaster 10 series muffler. It sounds very deep and can be heard far down the road but doesnt pop under hard acceleration like a glasspack. I cant speak much for if it help with performance or not since i havent been on a dyno but it sure sounds alot more aggressive. Just lookin for opions out there.

#4 ·
I'm running one on my 08, sounds much deeper and LESS raspy than my Original 40.

#5 ·
flows aren't the most performance orientated muffler, pretty low as performance goes when it comes to our hemi's...speaking from experience, tried flow 50's one year and I'll never go back to them, never realized how bad my truck performed until i swapped in a magnaflow... it's just for sound only because some are just stuck with that sound...most of the trucks in my town are louder and run flows...but are much slower than me...

#6 ·
Lol fred most trucks are slower than yours......But I am leaning towards picking up a magnaflow and since you had the 50 before. Question for you. I have the 50 series cat back kit while keeping my current tail pipe sections which magnaflow would be a direct replacement size to throw on there?

#9 ·
I love my Cherry Bomb Extremes....same thing as the Flowmaster 10's....naturally I had to run dual Extremes on the SRT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.