DODGE RAM FORUM banner

what trim level do you have

What TRIM LEVEL do you have

65K views 377 replies 337 participants last post by  2012RAM1500RT 
#1 ·
do you own the base ST, SLT, the TRX4, the Sport, or a LARAMIE !!!:smileup::smileup::smileup:

#192 ·
Somewhat confused as to trim level designations

As per my window sticker: " Ram 1500 SXT Quad cab 4X4 ". Although my fabulous new Ram was purchased in Canada, it was assembled / imported thru Warren Michigan. Are there different designations for Canada? I should maybe mention that the truck has the optional " Preferred Package 25A ", HEMI, Tubular MOPAR side steps, Class IV hitch receiver, and spray in bedliner.

#205 ·
Im making my own custom trim level.... lol ...

#208 ·
I wanted a express or sport but found a good deal on a big horn with the crew cab, ram boxes, and a center console shifter plus it was a one owner. Mostly the price since I was buying it for a work truck and carrying my supplies and occasionally towing a trailer.

#212 ·
Heres the deal on my truck, I got the Express but it has a portion of the Sport package. :) I personally wish it had the 10 speaker premium stereo but it dont. (even tho it sounds pretty good stock)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.