Added a few things to my 13 Power Wagon

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  dwanton 
#1 ·
Heres my hood -- before and after I added the stripes

added an ARE bed cap -- that i got for $750

All carpet -- very nice

Added Flowmaster exhaust

And a Ram mount for my Iphone 6 Plus

Also added xenon bulbs 7500 super whites to all the front lamps.

I put in the Fox speaker box with dual 10's , now I just have to wire everything.

Thats it for now --

See less See more
#5 ·
I have had 4 dodge trucks in a row -- 05 rumble bee -- 10 hemi quad cab - 07 diesel quad cab -- now this 13 hemi power wagon .

I was getting 18+ MPG's with the diesel around town -- and now this power wagon with 456 gears I have only been getting 13 MPG's ...

thank goodness gas prices are down -- because this is the nicest truck I have owned -- and I have been getting a new vehicle every year for the past 10 years atleast.

I really like doing the little things to the vehicles I own -- just to make them mine .

Every truck gets a makeover:

30% tinted windows and upper frt windshield
flowmaster exhaust
add bass speaker system
brighter headlamp bulbs
LED accent lights for the interior
a bed cap
the bed carpet
rain guards all 4 doors
cold air intake -- K&N normally
goodyear duratrac's when ready
leveling kit
LED light in all the vents and under the seats
Ram mount phone mount

thats about it -- I think LOL!!

I like looking at everyones trucks for ideas of what i might like to do.

My mods are all the cheap ones -- cant afford bumpers , lift kits , big wheels and tires.. unless I trip over something on craigslist.

#8 ·
rain guards are the AVS (IN-Channel ) i dont like the ones that attach to the paint .

the IN Channel ones , you have to pull down the rubber window seal , they do have 2 sided tape on them -- then press back in the rubber seal -- the automatic window down feature might give you a problem but you have to get the window to stay up all the way , and leave it there so the rubber can get memory and open and close normally.

kind of a pain in the ass -- but looks much nicer .

the do make low profile IN Channel shades that you can paint to match -- they look pretty cool .

#10 ·
The little things can make a huge differance !!

Added the RED decals to the front and rear "RAM" and the "HEMI" nameplates .

I have a few more things to do , just not enough time in the day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.