DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Help please

872 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Ryanb 
#1 ·
Was looking at getting 18x9 fuel hostage with -12mm offset but the place i was getting them from said there is none in this country or something like that? So now I'm unsure what to do because my lift was suppose to get installed next week.

#2 ·
cuz everyone and their mother wants those wheels.

Pick some different ones

#4 ·
not sure on looks however within the next couple weeks we are getting alot of Fuel's in stock primarily 18's and 20's in -24mm, -12mm, and +0 offsets in 9" wide and 10" wide, we will have a couple of 20x12's but not many.

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

#5 ·
The xd hoss wheel i just saw and i have to say its not a bad looking rim. I couldn't do a few weeks because the guy who is installing my kit is leaving in two weeks

#6 ·
Well here's my advice... Don't settle on a wheel that you aren't going to be 100% happy with. If you have to wait a couple weeks to get the 18" Hostages from DAP then I'd wait. For one it's not like you can't run the lift with your stock wheels and tires. Yes it will look a little ridiculous for a few weeks but who cares.... eventually it will look bad ass! Even if you do find a different rim that you like it will probably take at least 2 weeks to get them from when you order them so you're going to have the lift installed before the wheels and tires anyway.

How long is the guy installing your lift going to be away? I know how much it sucks waiting, especially for something like that. But if you want everything done at once that might be your only option.

#7 ·
Yeah that's true I'm just still a little unsure on what to do. Yeah i like the hostage but the more i think about it almost everyone runs that wheel. Not sure if i want to wait for a wheel that everyone uses. I still have to call him today and see how long he's gone for. Any suggestions on rims though i might pick something different.

#8 ·
The black XD Hoss definitely do look similar to the black Fuel Hostage. So if that's the look you like there's a good option. I also like the XD Monsters, Fuel Boost, Fuel Nutz. There's tons of different option. With wheels it really comes down to personal preference. Go on a site like carID or something and just look through the complete list of wheels. Mark which ones catch your eye as you go and then eventually narrow down your list.

#12 ·
Hey ryan my wheels would look good on your truck the fuel throttles!

#13 ·
I was looking at that wheel they are good looking but I've decided on moto metal 962 that fastnugly was running

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.