DODGE RAM FORUM banner

"CARBON" build is taking shape.

14K views 104 replies 27 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
I have been moding my 09 Ram 1500 QC 2wd almost since the day i bought it. I have never really had a "theme" build or what ever, just moded to my hearts content. But I have been inspired by others here to come up with a theme. It took me a bit to find something different. I am going with CARBON. of course i am blacking out most of the truck, but wanted another demension to the blackness. in comes CARBON FIBER. I jsut recently started adding a small amount of the new name sake, CARBON. thats why i am just now starting my build thread. the ideas are constantly flowing and the truck always transforming. so here are the pics and progression up to now. lots of pics.....
Bone stock

first mod, painted the calipers red

Mod 2, window tint

mod 3, rhino liner

Then a ripple in time changed everything,

mods 4 new body work

mod 5 red stripes

mod 6, painted the chrome grill to match body color

See less See more
Reactions: KA1OTE
#103 ·
Those airbags require a minimum of 5psi in them at all times.
Prior to using your truck with weight in the bed or towing you would have to fill those bags to your desired psi.

Typically they only come with the air inlets....so you'll need to fill them up by yourself.
Some have added an on board air compressor to alleviate this.

There are choices, which is the good thing.

If you need these parts, let us know :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.