Votes: 23 53.5%
  • SRT10 (chrome)

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Dealers choice

Votes: 1 2.3%

Its time. Help me decide

4K views 59 replies 22 participants last post by  Cheyenne71 
#1 ·
Alright guys, Its time for some new shoes for Anna. Been trying to run the currents out of tread and retire them to winter shoes as they are starting to peel from the salt. So far i have narrowed it down to 3 choices but looking for some opinions.

Current set up

Il be wrapping them in a 305/50r20 Nitto 420s for reference and il remain the current ride height as well.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

The classic SRT10

Im open to suggestion if you like something better so option 4 is dealers choice.

Let me know what you guys think

See less See more
#8 ·
Dah, you guys made the spread even so far...

The internal battle is almost exactly what has been said, I think the machined would look sweet with my back and chrome accents. But the SRT10 I know will look great on this truck.

But the thing i really like about number 1 is that you can find 0 pictures of the chrome version on a truck period, so not a lot of people would have the same rim.

:4-dontknow::4-dontknow:

Thank you sir, I appreciate kind words! Im definitely pretty partial to her :LOL:

#9 ·
Hi Kamanhart,
Option 2. You need more black on that truck.

Which ever you choose enjoy the truck.

preachp

#14 ·
I like the chrome for wheels. It's true that black would match your truck but so would option 1. I'm starting to prefer the contrast of the chrome wheel with the black tire.

Good news is that your truck is truly going to look great with any of those wheels!

#26 ·
Im honestly still dwelling on this... I cant make up my mind even though you guy made it swing so far for number 2. Im doing a little photo shop in my spare time to get a little better idea of what it will look like but i suck hard at PS so its taking some time LOL

#31 ·
I'm going with HELO HE878 on my Granite Crystal Silver. Check out 4wheelonline.com

They are having an awesome clearance sale right now. Free shipping to boot. :smileup: Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.