DODGE RAM FORUM banner

MDS for your 4.7 now available, 20% fuel savings

5K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  FloridaRam 
#1 ·
Just for those who have not seen my thread on this, here is the link, I presently have this installed and fine tuned the last details today, will see how good it works over the next weeks but up to date I am starting to like this thing.

Here is the link to my original thread.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=139712

#10 ·
ya me also, I want to know, lmao, I still got half a tank left, should fill it up this weekend, should, up to date the thing I have found is you cannot base yourself on the Computer for Avr Fuel economy, you have to calculate it manually. Which is why I have been waiting for my next fill up to find out. Do I think I am saving fuel, Yes, cause I find my tank is going down slower than it has in the past, Am I really saving more fuel, will find out soon, I want to be sure before I tell people it works, I have been off the job all week so have not been using my truck but for personnel stuff, City and transporting twice over 1400lbs of wood with it lol. So should have info soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.