DODGE RAM FORUM banner

WOOT New Winch soon

867 views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  06PowerWagon 
#1 ·
:att:Good news I went to Spitzer Dodge and my new Winch came in for my truck .. so now Im happy that my After Market Warranty covered the part :D WOOT WOOT
A little over $2,000.00 for the replacement Winch :smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up::box2: Thats my updater

#4 ·
thats awsome, Warn makes a very nice product :), we just got their entire line in today and loaded up in the site, however I am afraid we do not have the one that came from the factory that they designed special for the power wagon, but still none the less great product and great that they fixed it under warranty, do you have any pics of the factory winch set up that you could post up :smileup:

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

#10 ·
:wow:After 6years of use... from pulling out Cars. trucks..trees...and fully loaded dump trucks... it took quite abit of use.. but it was used more then 30 times of year... so I would honestly look into getting an After Market Warranty on yours.. Its so worth it .. I have the offical price of Labor and Part...... is listed below

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.