DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Coupon

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  country-boy 
#1 ·
Well, of course I got my $500 coupon in the mail 10 days after taking delivery of my truck. Anyone have any luck having these things applied retroactively?

#7 ·
Received my brochure. No coupon yet.

#8 ·
Unbelievable! I ordered my new truck after work today. For those listening to me, you know I've been thinking about this for MONTHS. I got home, and checked the mail. There it was!! The $500 coupon. I immediately called the dealership and told them. There was a slight hesitation, and then the said it should be okay -- stop by tomorrow to drop it off. I haven't even gone through all the financial paperwork with them yet. Just just got the order in the system. So I'm hoping they don't give me any problem with this.
Now it's time to go back and read about VOTS...

#10 ·
I locked in the current $1500 rebate for the Laramie CC. I also locked in $500 Military Bonus (only a couple of days left). I locked in the best of the rebates, in case they get better between now and when I take delivery.

Hopefully they'll let me lock in the direct mailer $500, since I just signed the deal today. Seems to just be part of the agreement to take the best rebates.

#15 ·
Go to Ramtrucks.com and sign up for a updates or a brochure. It's hit-or-miss whether or not they'll send you a coupon. I've tried several times, and just got lucky this time. Hope it's not too late.

The coupons are person specific. You can share with immediate family members only. And there's a fairly tight window on when they're good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.