DODGE RAM FORUM banner

4th Gen parts

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Btreat003 
#1 ·
Traded the 1500 in on a new 2500 and of course most of my aftermarket items won't fit. So here they are for sale,

1. Bak Flip G2 tonneau cover for 5'7" Crew cab box- needs one clamp as one broke... Asking $300 obo

2. set of stock quad head lamps, dust covers have been drilled for HID's, other than than in great shape. Asking $180 obo

3. Moto Metal 961's 20x9 - Matte Black with Chrome and red inserts wrapped in three Cooper Zeon LTZ's Including TPMS sensors. (4 tires mounted one has a cut in the tread portion that couldn't be plugged.) I have 5 of these rims one is new in the box never been mounted. Asking 1100 obo for all

4. Vararam Air Grabber intake - $250 obo shipped

All prices are plus shipping unless otherwise stated in the add. I know the add is worthless without pics

TEXT 315730484four and i'll send them off to you ASAP, can't get them to load.

#9 ·
Hey fellas all items are still up for grabs, I would like to sell the wheels and tires together so I don't have to pay to have them dismounted....

I will be headed to Amherst, NY tomorrow if anyone out that way would like to see anything for possible in person purchase...

Thanks for all inquires thus far!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.