DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Fuel Trophys

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Boosted 
#1 ·
Thinking of getting a set of Fuel Trophy's but I cant seem to find any pictures of them on RAM's. The plan is to go with 17x8.5 with 35x12.50/17 Toyo MT's. Thoughts?

See less See more
#2 ·
I think those will look awesome man!

#3 ·
Those are very nice. Is that a machined finish around the lip? If so that will look killer with your 2 tone paint!

#5 ·
I haven't seen any other wheel that would match as well with your truck as that one would. I say go for it man. Should look sweet with those rubbers as well. Good luck with everything

#6 ·
I think I've seen them on a Ram before but I don't remember where... probably something posted to Facebook or Instagram by Fuel.... If I see something come up in the next little while I'll try to remember to post it up here for you.

Either way, I agree with everyone else. Those are going to like sick with the two tone on your truck!

#13 ·
December 6 isn't very long to wait at all. Especially for something like wheels. You don't want to compromise and go with something that you aren't 100% sure about. It's definitely worth the wait to get what you want.
Good advice Brandon....wheels were ordered today. At least now I have some time to decide what tire to go with. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.