Votes: 348 46.8%

If you had to: Ford or Chevy Trucks

43K views 373 replies 308 participants last post by  bryan28 
#1 ·
If you had to drive a Ford or Chevy trucks which would it be

Reactions: hemiv8dodgeram1500
#364 ·
I chose Chevy for a reason.
I use to drive a 2011 Chevy 1500 work truck. As Marines, like everything else, we beat the heck the out of it, and it kept tugging along. Plus the ride was relatively nice, considering we were on unimproved roads.

I was given a 2013 F150 as a loaner while I had some stuff done to my truck, and the F150 had bad steering, terrible blind spots, and yes - small cup holders. haha. But really, I did not enjoy the ride.

So if I absolutely had to, I would get a Chevy or GMC. But there's nothing that will get me out of my Ram.

#365 ·
I would buy a F250 or F350 if the Ram pizzes me off. I've had a lot of GM's in the past and the local GM dealer is less then helpful, one reason I went to RAM.
My wife had Fords in the past and they were OK and the dealer service was much better then the GM dealer.

Regardless of the make, when you get a good dealer, that counts for a lot with me.

#371 ·
I'd have to go Chevy. My work truck is an 05 Silverado. Just hit 180,000 miles today and it still runs good and has plenty of get up and go. And they are not easy miles being a work truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.