DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Got The Daystar Leveling Kit & 35" Toyo M/T's Installed Today!!!

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  DanoHB 
#1 ·
Turned out very nice and is starting to look how I want it too lol. Was already starting to get dark on me but I'll get it washed up and some better day time pics taken this weekend. The Bilstein 5100's are on back order so I'm still running the stock shocks until the new ones come in.

Here's a picture from the day I got it

See less See more
#9 ·
The only other visual things I want to do soon are get the bigger mirrors like what you have maddog and some factory fog lights. I also want to get the top piece of my bumper painted white and the lower chrome part and the grill surround a slightly textured black with a black grill something like that. I want to upgrade the suspension next to though and get that brace that boxes the front end up and supports the steering box and a dual streering stabilizer setup. I'm tossing around the idea of some recon smoked cab lights too but not sure yet wish i could see them on somebody else's first lol.

#16 ·
Looking good! Do you have any other plans?

#22 ·
Truck looks great man!! Nice new stance! I also am waiting on the 5100's seems like they are popular since mine were on backorder as well haha. I will let you know how they are since they are supposed to be coming in soon. If you get them first than you know what to da haha

#23 ·
Thanks again everybody and I agree with the tail lights and debadge. The debadge is free so I'm going to do that real soon like this weekend hopefully if I don't have to work.

I was going to just get the Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks when they said the 5100's were on backorder but the guy at the offroad shop that put my leveling kit in said to wait for the Bilsteins and he had the Rancho's instock and the Rancho's cost a little more lol.

#24 ·
Nice looking truck! really like the look of those toyo M/Ts on there!
it will look great with a debadge an smoked cab an tailights!

nice job!

#25 ·
Turned out very nice and is starting to look how I want it too lol. Was already starting to get dark on me but I'll get it washed up and some better day time pics taken this weekend. The Bilstein 5100's are on back order so I'm still running the stock shocks until the new ones come in.

I like it. I can't wait to get mine in. They are on the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.