DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Buffalo Wild Wings, Bridgewater, NJ December 2, 2012

4K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  JimsRamTruck2012 
#1 ·
Before the holiday season gets to crazy. Let's show some Mopar Holiday spirit and have a meet and greet.

The Location:
Buffalo Wild Wings
970 U.S. 22
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

The time:
12 p.m.

Hope to see you there. :wavey:

Attending:
  1. JimRamTruck2012

#2 ·
OK

Sounds good, Should make this one like Ivory Soap 99.9% Sure

Richie:eek:ld:

#3 ·
Before the holiday season gets to crazy. Let's show some Mopar Holiday spirit and have a meet and greet.

The Location:
Buffalo Wild Wings
970 U.S. 22
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

The time:
12 p.m.

Attending:
  1. JimRamTruck2012
  2. Lubinator
List updated. :smileup:

#7 ·
Uhh... We need a get together like this up here! Why is it that no one is up here. Oh wait I forgot! The lows are 40-50 below 0! :LOL:

#10 ·
:LOL:
i don't think that i will be able to make it to NJ, at this time
unless a wide load needs to go up that way
maybe in late July or early August 2013

My business is picking up nicely
:)

#13 ·

The Location:
Buffalo Wild Wings
970 U.S. 22
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

The time:
12 p.m.

Attending:
  1. JimRamTruck2012
  2. Lubinator
  3. Towermonster
List updated like I posted yesterday.:smileup:

#22 ·
Well?

Not much interest showing here. C'mon guys it can't be too far from some of you. It's always good to see the faces behind the posts.:eek:ld:

#25 ·
Great

I'm close by, will try to make it over if I can.

JZ
My truck should be back today, if not I am still coming on my bike.:smileup::nzd::velo:

Ok good deal, hope you can be there. :eek:ld:

Richie

#30 ·
Nice food

Thanks Jim, my pleasure. Good to see you again. :eek:ld:

#43 ·
Not really...just avoiding the confrontational skills of a 6 year old little girl that wants a purple truck. Not to mention that she has the inherant ability to etch a look (passed down from her mother-my ex) a look of dis-satisfaction (that will come to be known as the "stink eye" in her later years) that has the ability to haunt my dreams for an eternity.

#44 ·
Not really...just avoiding the confrontational skills of a 6 year old little girl that wants a purple truck. Not to mention that she has the inherant ability to etch a look (passed down from her mother-my ex) a look of dis-satisfaction (that will come to be known as the "stink eye" in her later years) that has the ability to haunt my dreams for an eternity.
Sounds like dad has a handle on how to keep a 6 year old little girl happy which means dad is happy. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.