DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Tilted Kilt Event At A New Location In NJ 10/20/12

5K views 54 replies 9 participants last post by  JimsRamTruck2012 
#1 ·
That right this is a brand new location that is opening up tomorrow 9/27/12.

The Place - Tilted Kilt

The Address - 755 New Jersey 18,East Brunswick, NJ 08816, (Which is the Brunswick Square Mall). It on the South bound side of 18.

The time - 1 p.m. Would like to get some group photos at this one.

Post up if you are ready for a good time. :pepper::head3:

Attending:

1. JimsRamTruck2012

#2 ·
What date Jim? A Sunday would be better for me if they are open.

#10 ·
:LOL:

Should i take another short drive ?
I never did see many PIX from the Meet & Greet in Connecticut, last July
I know i saw at least 3 cameras

#11 ·
Lol

:LOL:

Should i take another short drive ?
I never did see many PIX from the Meet & Greet in Connecticut, last July
I know i saw at least 3 cameras
You come out here for this and I'll buy you dinner and drinks for the day :smileup:

We will TRY to get some PICS without being too obvious :eek:ld::ven:

#12 · (Edited)
Connecticut this last July, at Tilted Kilt

I am still recovering from the cost of gas & motels from that trip, i drove a total of 7,640 miles from the time i left my driveway, until i returned a bit over a month later

#14 ·
The picture that i didn't see was the one with the 4 of us all standing by our Rams

one of the guys had a friend with him, he took a few pix

#18 · (Edited)
maybe next time check out
1036 Cedar Bridge Ave, Brick Township, NJ 08723‎
(732) 255-5823
Quaker Steak & Lube

The Award-Winning casual-dining concept Quaker Steak & Lube® known for its Best Wings USA and over 20 sauce varieties will bring a new restaurant to Brick, NJ. The Lube® will open to the public Wednesday, October 10th at 3 pm. The restaurant will create close to 200 jobs for the area and will be the first Quaker Steak & Lube® location in New Jersey. The new Lube will be located at 1036 Cedar Bridge Avenue Brick, NJ 08723.

I wish there was one out here, i don't go out much, but i would make it a place on my bucket list

#19 · (Edited)
maybe next time check out
1036 Cedar Bridge Ave, Brick Township, NJ 08723‎
(732) 255-5823
Quaker Steak & Lube

The Award-Winning casual-dining concept Quaker Steak & Lube® known for its Best Wings USA and over 20 sauce varieties will bring a new restaurant to Brick, NJ. The Lube® will open to the public Wednesday, October 10th at 3 pm. The restaurant will create close to 200 jobs for the area and will be the first Quaker Steak & Lube® location in New Jersey. The new Lube will be located at 1036 Cedar Bridge Avenue Brick, NJ 08723.

I wish there was one out here, i don't go out much, but i would make it a place on my bucket list
I've posted before. Heard a lot of good stuff about Quaker Steak & Lube. Maybe the next one. :smileup:

Well like I said in my last post. Went on out to this Tilted Kilt and like I said it was good. :smileup:

Didn't get any photos because the place was so packed with folks watching Sunday night football.

We could move this to the 21st, but know that the place will be packed with football fans.

The parking lot is super big so no worries about parking. My friend and I are seing if they would like some car and truck clubs to have regular events at this location. Who knows maybe we can get some of the MD and PA Rams to come on out and join us.

#23 ·
I should be there

As it stands now I am 90% good for this. I will post again is this changes. I may not have my truck that weekend, but i can come down on bike if weather permits.

#33 ·
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where were these girls when I was 25 years old?:LOL:

That's good incentive Jim :smileup:

Lubinator:eek:ld:

#36 ·
Lol

I guess guys would rather watch football players in tight uniforms :SHOCKED:

Oh, wait, this is on a Saturday right? What could all the close members be doing?

Geez, I am 60 and would rather look at these young ladies and remember the good old days. :smileup:

Richie :eek:ld:

#38 ·
?

Jim, what time is the event?
I am coming at this point, but may not get there until 3PM plus or minus. I will try to be earlier.
That's why I preferred Sunday. I work Saturdays

I'll keep you up to date. :eek:ld:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.