DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Famous Dave's Event In NJ August 18, 2012 5 p.m.

12K views 151 replies 14 participants last post by  Dodge Boy13 
#1 · (Edited)
WOW! :Wow1: An event in NJ. :ura1::pepper::Banana01::spinning::woohoo:

All member of this forum are welcome!

The Date - August 18, 2012

The Time - 5 p.m.

The location:

Famous Dave's
1443 Route 22 East
Mountianside, NJ 07092

Post on up if you are looking to join the fun and put a members user name to a face.

A good time will be had by all.

Members attending:

1. JimsRamTruck2012
2. Dodge Boy 13 & Friends.

#45 · (Edited)
Okay, so here's what I"M thinkin'.

If anyone from south Jersey wants to meet at Daves and convoy up, here's my idea:

Southern members meet up at the Forked River rest area, North end Mile Post/Marker 76 at a time to be determined.

Warlock III

Southern members head up to the Monmouth Service area, Mile Post/Marker 100. Meet at the North end with the Southern Central members at a time to be determined.

Southern and Southern Central member's meet up there and convoy up North to Cheesequake rest area Mile Marker/Post 123. Meet up with Northern Central NJ members, NY/Staten island members and Parkway North.

JimsRamTruck2012
Lubinator

:smileup: yes? or :smiledown: No?

Take exit 135 toward Clark/Westfield
0.2 mi

Slight right onto Central Ave
367 ft

Take the 1st left to stay on Central Ave
2.9 mi

Turn right onto E Broad St
210 ft

Take the 1st left onto Mountain Ave E
0.2 mi

Take the 3rd left onto Lawrence Ave
1.4 mi

Turn right to stay on Lawrence Ave
118 ft

Slight right onto US-22 E
Destination will be on the right
0.5 mi

1443 U.S. 22
Mountainside, NJ 07092

Any ideas?

Is that a good enough attempt at organizing this here thing?)

#52 ·
WARLOCKIII, I had replied to your pm, but I don't know if you will receive it because I don't have 25posts... so to sum it up...
I cant make it on the 18th due to a family reunion. I am keeping an eye on the wildwood October motorcross and hoping to make it there and meet some members . Joe.

#55 ·
or just tell em your truck broke down and theres a bunch of guys that are gonna help you fix it (you were on your way to the reunion)

and if you have any other questions about wildwood just pm me

#56 ·
Dear ramjoe's family,

ramjoe has come down with Love Of Ram Truck sickness, and I'm sorry to say but the only cure for this is to be around other Ram truck owners.

As his doctor I'm asking all of you to forgive him for not attending his family reunion.

Thank You.:wavey:

Sincerely,
The Mopar Doctor.

The above note should work. NOT!!!! :LOL:

ramjoe I know about family reunions and I understand 100%. Enjoy it.:smileup:

#60 ·
anyone that is coming to the meet that has an 09-12 with stock 20in chrome wheels and good year tires please pm me i know a guy who wants to trade his artillery 17 inch rims wrapped in 305 nitto terra grapplers!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.