DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Famous Dave's Event In NJ August 18, 2012 5 p.m.

12K views 151 replies 14 participants last post by  Dodge Boy13 
#1 · (Edited)
WOW! :Wow1: An event in NJ. :ura1::pepper::Banana01::spinning::woohoo:

All member of this forum are welcome!

The Date - August 18, 2012

The Time - 5 p.m.

The location:

Famous Dave's
1443 Route 22 East
Mountianside, NJ 07092

Post on up if you are looking to join the fun and put a members user name to a face.

A good time will be had by all.

Members attending:

1. JimsRamTruck2012
2. Dodge Boy 13 & Friends.

#5 ·
Ops sorry about that. We could do something closer to you, but I don't know the area that well so I would need your help with location. And we could do it the last Saturday in September. Sorry about that part, but a lot of people head on down your way durning the summer time.

#4 ·
dang, you would think that New Jersey was as big as Texas
I cross Texas in 1 long day
Anthony Tx to Texarkana, 833 miles, just a 13 hour drive

#22 ·
Gonna Try

Will try my best, I am a service manager with a pool service/const company and it is the season. But I will do my best.

Richie

#13 ·

The Time - 5 p.m.

The location:

Famous Dave's
1443 Route 22 East
Mountianside, NJ 07092

Post on up if you are looking to join the fun and put a members user name to a face.

Members attending:

1. JimsRamTruck2012
3. huntergree
List Updated. :Hey:

#23 ·
Gonna Try My Best

I will try my best to be there. I am a service manager with a swimming pool company and it is our season.

Richie

#25 ·

The Time - 5 p.m.

The location:

Famous Dave's
1443 Route 22 East
Mountianside, NJ 07092

Members attending:

1. JimsRamTruck2012
3. huntergreen
4. LUBINATOR
List updated, but still tones of time to get in on this one.

#29 · (Edited)
Hmmmm...haven't noticed this thread before. I'll keep an eye on it. Have you checked the map for members?

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=156146

It's a sticky under general discussion.

In central NJ there are quite a few locations that may be more appealing to some of the member's so why don't you open it up for discussion?

If it'll increase the attendance it might be worth a shot. The shore is nearby, Great Adventure, and a virtual plethora of camping venues. Although not necessarily a family event it may be more appealing for some members to meet up on Sat and do something with the family on Sunday.

Just a thought.

#30 ·
Warlock III you made some very good points. When I took a look at the map you posted link to I found members shot gunned all over NJ. I know the location isn't all that centeral, but I was thinking about shore traffic which is common this time of year.

My goal is to have events all over the state so that no one group of members has to drive a long distance all the time.

Any help any member can give me to make events better is always welcome. :wavey:

Also, a member posted something about an auto show in Wildwood sometime in September. I can't seem to find the information on that. If someone can find it a post up about it I would like to get a group of us to go to it. :wavey:

#39 ·
thanks warlock! and ramjoe its on the beach in wildwood nj between the piers..go to thunder moto.com itll give u all the info i love it its an awesome weekend racing on sands not easy though!

where abouts in nyc are ya?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.