DODGE RAM FORUM banner

HOOTERS Event #2 For The North East, August 5, 2012

5K views 56 replies 9 participants last post by  JimsRamTruck2012 
#1 ·
The date is August 5, 2012, 12 p.m.

Location is Hooters, 990 Boston Post Road, Milford, CT 06460.

Take a look at the photo thread in the photo section of this forum, and see the good time that was had by all at the 1st one.

So far attending is......

1. JimsRamTruck2012
2. JimmyTheKid
3. FDRam01
4. NYTHWK

#43 ·
Jim sorry I didn't make it my wife woke up with the stomach bug I had last week so I was in charge of the kids. Their in bed and this was the first time I've been able to sit down at the computer.
No worries. :wavey: Is your wife feeling any better? :4-dontknow: I hope she is feeling better.

#44 ·
For anyone who looks at this thread. The next event would be held labor day weekend. I was thinking of moving it to September 9th since so many people will have plans that weekend and traffic will be terrible.

Also, do we want to have it at this HOOTERS or the Tilted Kilt? Which location do you think is better? :4-dontknow:

#48 ·
Thats OK, neither do i & i was there with some of you

My Family Reunion was sort of a joke on the 5th
only 53 family members showed up
it was the Families 102nd family reunion
& NO, i was not there for the first one

#50 ·
Thats OK, neither do i & i was there with some of you

My Family Reunion was sort of a joke on the 5th
only 53 family members showed up
it was the Families 102nd family reunion
& NO, i was not there for the first one
Sorry to hear the reunion was not all that it should have been.:sad:

But after meet you I have to say that you look :eek:ld: enough to have gone to the first one. :LOL:

My vote would be for the tilted kilt for sure. However, I am straight out for the month of september once the big e starts
The Tilted Kilt is a good place. :smileup: And not that bad of a drive for me. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.