DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Tilted Kilt Event At A New Location In NJ 10/20/12

5K views 54 replies 9 participants last post by  JimsRamTruck2012 
#1 ·
That right this is a brand new location that is opening up tomorrow 9/27/12.

The Place - Tilted Kilt

The Address - 755 New Jersey 18,East Brunswick, NJ 08816, (Which is the Brunswick Square Mall). It on the South bound side of 18.

The time - 1 p.m. Would like to get some group photos at this one.

Post up if you are ready for a good time. :pepper::head3:

Attending:

1. JimsRamTruck2012

#41 ·
Oh Well

:SHOCKED: Brought truck in for service last night, they just called me and said their "truck jockey" hit the door into the service dept. I am waiting to go there and see the damage. I will not have my truck until they fix it, so I may not make it unless the give me a loaner. If it's nice I will take my bike down there.
Richie

#42 ·
did they make the Lot Jockey take a blood/urine test ?

Good thing that you didn't see it happen

Hope you get something out of them & that your Ram is fixed up extra nice

#43 ·
did they make the Lot Jockey take a blood/urine test ?

Good thing that you didn't see it happen

Hope you get something out of them & that your Ram is fixed up extra nice
Thanks

Turns out the mechanic was the culprit. The dealer has owned up to it and will repair/paint the bed. He hit passenger side of bed dent, down to steel, I went to see it so I can see the result.

Oh well , as long as they are paying I'm sorta OK, but my baby is hurt

#44 ·
#45 ·
Hey Lubinator,

Where did you go to get your truck taken care of? Just curious if it was a Dodge dealership around her or not.

Sorry to hear that your baby got hurt though and hopefully you get it back soon and Weather.com says Saturday is partly cloudy and 68 so grab the bike.

#46 ·
Hi

Hey Lubinator,

Where did you go to get your truck taken care of? Just curious if it was a Dodge dealership around her or not.

Sorry to hear that your baby got hurt though and hopefully you get it back soon and Weather.com says Saturday is partly cloudy and 68 so grab the bike.
Dodge of Paramus They are usually really fair and reliable. They have owned up to the problem, and are fixing it.
I will probably bike down to the Tilted Kilt on Sat if truck not ready. Weather def looks good.

#48 ·
You know I was reading this thread saying I wonder how I can get out of my plans with the Wife to get down there and hang out. Then I saw the pics you put up and thought " Hell maybe I can get a new Wife..." Unfortunately for me, the wife saw me drooling, now I am stuck. Hopefully next one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.