DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Famous Dave's Event In NJ August 18, 2012 5 p.m.

12K views 151 replies 14 participants last post by  Dodge Boy13 
#1 · (Edited)
WOW! :Wow1: An event in NJ. :ura1::pepper::Banana01::spinning::woohoo:

All member of this forum are welcome!

The Date - August 18, 2012

The Time - 5 p.m.

The location:

Famous Dave's
1443 Route 22 East
Mountianside, NJ 07092

Post on up if you are looking to join the fun and put a members user name to a face.

A good time will be had by all.

Members attending:

1. JimsRamTruck2012
2. Dodge Boy 13 & Friends.

#116 ·
New to the forum, just found this through Warlock III (thanks). Unfortunately since it is only a week away I already have plans, and in the middle of some mods that I'd like to finish before "trying" to show the truck. If you guys would like to have a meet in Sussex Co. NJ I may know a place and can look into it. The have car shows all the damn time. Its called Chatterbox, and its like a 60s carhop. If we have something up here we probably can tap into the upstate NY and eastern PA guys too. Let me know if you'd like me to do some checking.

Look forward to making the next meet (if not too far)!

#136 ·
well i havent decided..had a big storm today so went and got her muddy for the first time...leave her that way for the meet or...get it more muddy and let the cheerleaders at my high school clean it at their car wash:LOL: hmm decisions decisions

#137 ·
:Wow1: Don't let the cheerleaders clean up the truck unless your paint job is less than good. Those towels they use to dry off cars and trucks most likely have little grains of sand or gravel which will make a good paint job look real bad. :Wow1:

#139 ·
dirty

I would wait to get it done at cheerleader car wash, bring your own towels for them :smiley_thumbs_up:

See you guys Saturday,

gonna bring down a garmin 7200 Street Pilot GPS for sale perfect working condition and shape, latest maps.

Richie

#147 ·
Hey guys wish I could have made the meet looked like it was an okay turn out. I have been working on trying to get a meet for September at the Chatterbox in Augusta but to date have gotten no response from anyone there. I think we should pass on this location for now until i can get somewhere and try to feed of this past one, scheduling September's ASAP somewhere. What do you guys say...do any other one in September?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.