DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Well, Glad They Build These Things Solid

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Chunkem 
#1 ·
Had someone decide that stop signs don't apply to them

I walked away, with nothing but a couple cuts. Other driver had to be taken by EMS. Points go to the Ram.

$6500 dollars in damages...

See less See more
#3 ·
That's pretty gnarly. Glad you're ok.

#5 ·
Glad to hear you are safe, also glad to see how strong our trucks are.

Is that on Riverside right near Ceasers at the one stupid 3 way light? or more down towards Wisers and via rail?
I recognize the GM buildings across the river, They look awesome at night when all lit up

#6 ·
Riverside and Parent, at the crosswalk by the park. You from Windsor area, you pegged the location nicely. I was on my way home from work Downtown.

And ya, these things are tanks. Insurance fixed the truck, they originally saw the other persons Jeep(same company) and sent my truck to be "assessed" assuming it was a write off. Soon as the guy got he called and was like "ummmm this thing runs and drive fine, lets fix it!"

Suits me, I love this truck and its been the best automobile I've had thus far (this includes a 450hp S/C Mustang, a CTSV, a Mercedes CLK500 and Formula Firebird so that says something)

#9 ·
Glad to hear you only had minor injuries and good to know that if , God forbid, I am in an accident the truck is solid and will hopefully keep me safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.