#1 · (Edited)
Pro Comp Lift with Bilstein Adjustables up front and Pro Runner rear shocks
20x10 -19 Offset 2 piece Fuel Mavericks on 37x12.5 Pro Comp MT2 Extreme tires

See less See more
#6 ·
truck looks awesome, nice n shiny.

You just need some tow mirrors now :smileup:

#11 ·
Wow, you picked a great wheel for your rig! Looks great.

#13 · (Edited)
Seriously, Thanks everybody....You guys and this forum have been a tremendous asset in helping me decided on every aspect of lifting the truck. From deciding on the lift kit I wanted, to shocks and ride height or wheel and tire combos this forum has been a wealth of information.

The bars are N-Fab 6 steps and the ride height on the Bilsteins is set at 2.1 right now and the ride is like butter. Im %100 honest, I was really suprised and how good the ride is, I was expecting stiffer than stock and its not at all.

The front pre-load spacers for the front springs that came with the pro comp kit are 3/4", which were bigger that I thought. I didnt use them, so at 2.1 on the Bilsteins I think Im only a little over 1" higher than if I would have just used the kit alone, But even the guys who installed the lift commented on how much nicer the ride is compared to using the pre-load spacers on other rams they have done even when using 35" tires.....

I guess it would be comparable to the Rough Country 6" kit with Bilsteins at 1.4

#14 ·
Let me know how those tires last. I am deciding what I want my next set to be. I have the Toyos now but am looking at going either Pro Comp Xterrain, MT2, and Mickey Thompsons.

Truck looks absolutely amazing

#17 ·
Wow. Badass dude.

#19 ·
That truck is bad bro!!! Looks sweet and like the wheel tire combo! Well Done

#30 ·
In the rear you can leave it stock if bilsteins are at 1.4" for perfect level. At 2.1" and higher you'll need a rear coil spacer. Although I am at 2.1" up front with no rear spacer and mine sits fairly level. Most of us with this setup are running 37s.

#32 ·
That sounds about right to me, I have a procomp 6" lift with prorunners maxed to 2.75" and it doesn't ride to bad at all, and sits up their pretty high, make sure you add some kind of a spacer in the back though otherwise you will be nose hi. If you need bilsteins or the rear coil spacer let me know, I would be more than happy to get you a price for both.

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

#34 ·
That sounds about right to me, I have a procomp 6" lift with prorunners maxed to 2.75" and it doesn't ride to bad at all, and sits up their pretty high, make sure you add some kind of a spacer in the back though otherwise you will be nose hi. If you need bilsteins or the rear coil spacer let me know, I would be more than happy to get you a price for both.
I have the Bilsteins in the front already at 2.1 setting and using all 3 ring spacers that came with my kit on each side of the block in the rear.....so the ass of my truck is still pretty high. I was just thinkin about raising the Bilsteins to the next level if the ride would still be good....

#33 ·
Hey dirty what do you use on your tires to get them to shine like that buddy?

#36 ·
Thanks Dirty I will give it a try!

#40 ·
Sorry to dig up an older thread but I had to grin a huge sh!t-eating grin when this thread popped up on one of my 37" pro comp google image searches. After weeks of looking for decent images of the 37x12.5R20's it cracked me up that those searches in vain culminated in hitting the jack pot back here .. at ramforumz.com/

To the OP - thank you , thank you , THANK YOU!

PS: Your MT2's might likely have the lowest static co-efficient on a 4x4! ha. Thanks to the dressing. Crack heads won't even hear ya coming. Not even a screech. THUD! ;)

#43 ·
Wow I just saw this thread now, your truck looks amazing!!

Questions for anyone that can answer them...

If I go with a RCX 6" lift with bilsteins at 1.4" in the front and no spacer in rear will I be able to clear 37x12.5r22 toyos mtr's on 22x12 -44 fuel mavricks without any cutting/rubbing on a laramie? I'm just worried because the wheel offset is a lot more aggressive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.