DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Painted Tows

5K views 44 replies 24 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 · (Edited)

I was at Lowes with the wife this weekend, yeah doing that bs. I happen to stumble across some white plasti dip. Been wanting to do my tows for a while and this would be the perfect thing to try out. Any how I got 2 cans of it and on Sunday with some Captain inspritation I went to town. Painted them on the truck and everything. I think I like the look alot :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Those look great man. Love that truck.

#8 ·
That looks great!:rep:

#15 ·
Thank you sir!

Paint the arms too. If you don't like it pull it off.
Thats what I was thinking. They look better in person so maybe all white won't look terrible haha

All but one of my ex girlfriends painted their tows..:hah:eeerrrrrr sorry i guess i ment toes..:LOL::LOL::LOL:
:box:

Is your truck body lifted?
It sure is, is it that noticeable??

I'd like to motion once more that Candy08 should not be allowed to post pictures of his truck. My wallet has a heart attack afterwards.
Hey Hey bud, that's not fair! What about the *******s that inspired me :LOL:

#27 ·
With all this lift you guys are running, how bad are your angles?? Fts makes the best lift kits by far with the best angles. I would hate to have to see you guys rebuilding your front ends

#31 ·
Well good to kno lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.