DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-22-2012, 10:42 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Default Powered Running Boards now onsale starting @$999 LOWEST prices online CHECK THEM OUT!!!

We are now proud to be offering Dodge Ram Power Running Boards from Amp Research, and Bestop, we are in the process of loading them into our website as I type this, so far we have 2009+ Amp Power running Boards loaded in and onsale at the incredable price of $1079 thats the lowest price available online check them out here http://discountautoperformance.com/i...roducts_id=120

BESTOP POWER BOARDS STARTING @$999

All 2002+ powerboard products we currently offer are now loaded in and available for purchase, get there check them out and we will ship on friday!!!

Part Number: 75138-01A
AMP Research PowerStep
Integrated LED Light System - Standard
High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy linkage arms, anodized and Teflon® coated to resist corrosion
Precision, zero-maintenance stainless-steel pivot pins
Extruded aluminum steps with a textured powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability
600 lb load capacity (each side)
Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors and wiring harness with sealed weather-tight connectors
5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty

Truck Owners – No other running board, tube step or nerf bar can match the ease of entry of the AMP RESEARCH Power Step. Open the door and this full-length running board automatically deploys for easy stepping in and out of the cab. Close the doors and this sure-footed step platform retracts safely under the truck with no loss of ground clearance.

Our current hours are Sunday through Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm

Shipping:free to the lower 48 state via ups tracking numbers will be provided with 2-3 business days on average although in some circumstances within 1-2 business days

We accept PayPal, Visa and Mastercard via PayPal.

We are offering this product to all Ramforumz member for $1076.00 with FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states!!!

Thanks
Jeremiah Hinkle
Lathrop, mo
855-432-3278 toll free
816-686-2176 personal number(i can answer simple questions via text on this number for all orders please call our toll free number above.)
jhinkle@discountautoperformance.com personal email

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!

Last edited by Bully's Performance; 11-08-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM Sport CC 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:623
bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all

If I get any running boards at all they will be power and I will be knocking on your door most certainly
Old 11-22-2012, 07:57 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighemi04 View Post
If I get any running boards at all they will be power and I will be knocking on your door most certainly
sounds good, currently the 2 brands we carry are fully loaded into the website for the Dodge ram trucks, if we get any from any other manufacturer i will post up immediately however i have heard nothing but good about AMP powerboards we are going to be installing a set on the company truck the second week of December

remember we offer free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states

Thanks
Jeremiah Hinkle

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 03-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 4X4
Color: Flame Red
Rep:10
godsey1 is on a distinguished road

Hi Jeremiah. I am looking to get a set of the Bestop NX power boards. I was looking at your site, and could not find these. Part number 75638-15 I think that is the one for the 2013 mega cab. Can you tell me if you have them, and how much shipped to Tennessee zip code 38555? Thanks for your time,

Tony

Last edited by godsey1; 03-02-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:22 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsey1 View Post
Hi Jeremiah. I am looking to get a set of the Bestop NX power boards. I was looking at your site, and could not find these. Part number 75638-15 I think that is the one for the 2013 mega cab. Can you tell me if you have them, and how much shipped to Tennessee zip code 38555? Thanks for your time,

Tony
We do have them for sure, we are still working on loading their Data into the site, however in the mean time we will get you a quote via PM as prices are to low to make public, and then if you like it we can send you a custom cart

They do indeed fit you Crew Cab as well.

Thanks
Jeremiah

Old 03-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Thanks for the great price. I will get back to you tomorrow. Thanks again,

Tony
Old 03-02-2014, 10:17 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Thanks for the great price. I will get back to you tomorrow. Thanks again,

Tony
No problem at all, if you would like to proceed just shoot us an email or a PM if you have hit 25 posts and we will get them on the way to you We have them in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks
Jeremiah

Old 03-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Hi again Jeremiah. I just found out that my truck is a crew cab and not a mega cab. Will that affect the set that I bought? Sorry to keep bigging you about this, but I want to be sure that I have the right power boards. Thanks so much for the help,

Tony
Old 03-09-2014, 06:25 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Hi again Jeremiah. I just found out that my truck is a crew cab and not a mega cab. Will that affect the set that I bought? Sorry to keep bigging you about this, but I want to be sure that I have the right power boards. Thanks so much for the help,

Tony
This is from Bestop

"75638-15
Notes
PowerBoard NX, Ram Crew Cab 1500 '09-14; Ram Crew Cab 2500/3500 '10-'14; Ram Mega Cab '10-'14 Note: will NOT fit Chassis Cab Trucks (trucks sold as chassis and cab only)."

Thanks
Jeremiah

Old 03-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Thanks, and sorry to such a pain.

Tony