DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video All custom mods on the interior of your Dodge Ram. Dodge Ram stereo mods, alarms, electronics, shift knobs, upholstery, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 03-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:69
ramrt1993 will become famous soon enough
Default Mopar Interior Mods!!

I was looking at some Mopar interior modifications on their website, and I was just wondering if any of y'all have installed the Mopar Pedal Kit and/or the Mopar Interior Lighting system. I'm wanting to put them in a Ram R/T once I get it, and I was hoping y'all have some pictures of these mods in a regular cab 4th gen so I can see what it looks like.

http://dodgeparts.mopar.com/dodge/ram-accessories.html
Gatorhyde Spray In Bedliner-MGP Red Brake Caliper Covers-Tinted Windows-Partially Debadged-aFe Stage 2 Intake-180 Thermostat-Groundforce 2" Rear Drop-BT Catch Can-Fastman Throttle Body-ARH Headers 1 3/4"-True Dual 22" Magnapacks-100% Synthetic Amsoil-TYC V6 eFan-Hemifever Tune
Sponsored links
Old 03-21-2011, 11:14 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
alharm1 is on a distinguished road

Howdy, I installed the pedal kit in my truck. The gas pedal simply snaps on. The oem brake pedal is pulled off and the replacement pedal slides on. I spent about 20 mins putting the brake pedal on, tight fit. Once on, they really look good.
Now, for the emergency brake pedal, it doesn't come with the kit. I went to Ultimate Pedals for it. The pedals they sell don't "slip on", I will have to drill the E brake pedal to mount it. You remove the OEM pedal, drill a couple of holes and mount it. I ordered the shiny smooth with flat rubber to hopefully match. http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalo...oducts_id=2858 The cost for the E brake pedal is 25 bucks plus shipping, but it should complete the look. My pedal should be here today, I will post up pics when I get it installed.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:48 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
alharm1 is on a distinguished road

Okay, installed the emergency brake pedal cover. Not to bad, matches the gas and brake pedals. I may end up putting a brushed look to it, but it is installed for now. Mopar should make the E brake pedal part of the kit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pedals Small.jpg (20.6 KB, 62 views)
Old 03-25-2011, 04:18 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:69
ramrt1993 will become famous soon enough

That looks really good! I'm not sure if I'm gonna get the brake pedal, I'm gonna first see how it looks with just the Mopar. At least I know now that installing them isn't a big deal. I'm pretty worried about installing the Mopar Ambient Lighting kit though.
Gatorhyde Spray In Bedliner-MGP Red Brake Caliper Covers-Tinted Windows-Partially Debadged-aFe Stage 2 Intake-180 Thermostat-Groundforce 2" Rear Drop-BT Catch Can-Fastman Throttle Body-ARH Headers 1 3/4"-True Dual 22" Magnapacks-100% Synthetic Amsoil-TYC V6 eFan-Hemifever Tune
Old 03-25-2011, 06:18 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

thoes pedals look sweet id like to have a set aswell
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 03-25-2011, 07:14 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

A very nice addition