DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-16-2013, 10:19 AM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Medic View Post
The headache rack is delayed another week (free shipping) so I am not going to complain too much. The Ranchhand Grill Guard came into the shop yesterday. Going to try and get it installed tomorrow if I can. Also got a new Access Lorado tonneau cover getting installed tomorrow if it shows up like it is supposed to. Hoping anyway. I will post pics when I get them on. I have an LED off-road light ready to go on the grill guard as well. Sorry for the ramble, but the wife is working and the kids aren't old enough to understand their dad's excitement about it.
Ramble all you want, Jon. We understand your excitement and we're here for you, buddy!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 3500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: White and Mineral Gray
Rep:232
Cowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura about

Here was the dent after I got everything off the truck. I just picked it up on Friday. They found a dent on the side of the box that was very minor but they did PDR on it and fixed it. They also found that the flex in the roof had cracked three of my clearance lights so they got those replaced also. I really appreicated the work they did to go over everything and make sure it was right before it left their shop.

Today, I got the grill guard adjusted to how I wanted it aligned to the truck. Installed my tow hooks, got the winch mounted up and installed the LED lightbar on the grill guard. I think it looks really clean and sharp. Very excited to get the headache rack installed but probably won't be doing that for a while based on my workload at the moment. Really hoping it doesn't have to wait till spring but it may just because when I do it, I want to do it right.

Anyway, I know it is always about the pics, so here you go!

2012 Build Thread
My old 2011 Build Thread
My first Dodge photo thread
Old 11-13-2013, 03:45 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Looks great! Very nice job.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Cowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura aboutCowboy Medic has a spectacular aura about

Haven't gotten the headache rack on yet, hoping to do that now that we are getting some nicer weather. Have been driving it and enjoying it. Figured I would post up a pic of her working a little bit. The father-in-law borrowed my truck to run down to Nebraska and pick a disc at an auction. He got home tonight and said it pulled like a dream. Said he can't believe that with that much weight back there, his biggest problem was not going too fast even up the hills. Gotta love the power of that high output Cummins!!!!!!

2012 Build Thread
My old 2011 Build Thread
Old 03-15-2014, 01:35 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

gorgeous truck bud! I love the outdoorsman 2-tones!

Sorry to hear about the damage, but look forward to more pics!
Old 03-17-2014, 01:00 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: white
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:199
Ryank has a spectacular aura aboutRyank has a spectacular aura about

Your truck looks great! I love the mods you have done and they are all very useful mods as well, and thats what I like to see. This is a truck that is meant to be used.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:57 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Thanks for the compliments guys!

I definitely have tried to focus on mods that make the truck useful. I love the idea of having a vehicle setup that will handle whatever I decide to throw at it.

2012 Build Thread
My old 2011 Build Thread
Old 03-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500HD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:563
Iqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Medic View Post
Got home and it took about 5 hours to get the snow cleared and the car port torn off. The post tore through the tonneau cover and dinged the cab, but really I came out very lucky compared to what it could have been.

Took the truck to the body shop and besides the tonneau cover the only damage we could find was to the cab. He quoted me just over $2,000.00 to repair. He said he is pretty confident they can pull the dent out and then repaint.

I only have 3,500 miles on the truck. With the hail, the tailgate ding and now this, I have about a dollar per mile in repairs. Definitely could have been worse so overall I am happy and feeling grateful it wasn't worse.
Never lose your positive attitude everything happens for a reason.
Just come back stronger that's all

To many mods to list ask and I shall give you all the information, and help I can.
Everything from outside to interior.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:49 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqudayo View Post
Never lose your positive attitude everything happens for a reason.
Just come back stronger that's all

Very well said. I live every aspect of my life to this. Everything DOES happen for a reason, good or not.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Default A hint of things to come

Installed the new B&W Companion Hitch RVK3500 18,000# capacity. I was really impressed with how easy it was to take out of the box and get set up. I have towed with one before and hitched up and unhitched, but I had never actually taken the hitch in and out of the truck. I am very impressed with it. Spent a good amount of time watching installation videos online and reading through others experiences so it was slam dunk simple today. Can't wait to finalize a deal on a trailer and put it to use.

I really love how the tonneau cover rolls out and covers it up so easily as well. I am thinking it will be a good way to have a little extra axle weight in the winter that is nice and securely mounted instead of something just sitting back there loose.

2012 Build Thread
My old 2011 Build Thread

Last edited by Cowboy Medic; 07-16-2014 at 03:17 PM. Reason: notes