DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Detailing and General Maintenance Forum > Interior Cleaning and Maintenance!

Notices

Interior Cleaning and Maintenance! Keeping the inside clean!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-14-2014, 07:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:901
primo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to behold
Default For Those Considering Weathertech Liners

For anyone that is on the fence about pulling the trigger on weathertech liners, this is the proof in the pudding.

without these mats, this is what would be getting into your truck's carpeting.

2014 Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport, BakFlip F1 cover, Weathertech DigiFit Liners, BedRug bed mat, PIAA Extreme White Fog Bulbs, ProComp 2.5" / 1.5" Nitro Level Lift, Zone Off Road Upper Control Arms, ProComp 5050 20" -12 offset, MT Deagan 38 35x12.5.20, iron Cross Step Bars, DeeZee Tail Gate Strut

I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune!

Last edited by primo spaghetti; 02-14-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 02-14-2014, 08:01 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

I can totally relate, I just cleaned mine a couple of nights ago and not one speck on my carpets. I LOVE THESE LINERS .....
Old 02-14-2014, 08:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:139
SShadow1974 will become famous soon enoughSShadow1974 will become famous soon enough

I really like the heavy duty ones that came with my Outdoorsman, but it doesn't have the mat to the lip.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SShadow1974 View Post
I really like the heavy duty ones that came with my Outdoorsman, but it doesn't have the mat to the lip.
It's that lip that is the best part. I had salt stains down the door jamb from run off but none got below the liner to the carpet.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Outdoorsman
Color: Maximum Steel
Rep:10
Forcepro is on a distinguished road

Yup, had them in my old truck and loved em. I like the Outdoorsman mats as well, but I'll eventually get some weather-techs for the Ram as well.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:00 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Black
Rep:139
SShadow1974 will become famous soon enoughSShadow1974 will become famous soon enough

I'm wondering if I could MacGyver up something to attach to the bottom of the mat to protect the carpet. I don't think I have much of anything on the carpet except between the door and mat, and honestly I don't think it's that much either (I try to bang my feet together every time I get into the truck. I'm scared to look at the other doors though because the rest of my family isn't OCD like that... LOL
Old 03-03-2014, 09:13 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
justkuz is on a distinguished road

I installed mine on Friday. They pretty much paid for themselves already with how nasty the winter has been in Michigan. If spring ever gets hear I'll be happy to see how nice the carpet looks when I take the weathertechs out to power wash
Old 03-03-2014, 07:49 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Weathertech floor liners are absolutely awesome, and have saved many of our trucks carpets from getting trashed Awesome post and thanks for sharing!

If you find a lower price just let us know we are more than happy to price match other vendors!

Anyone else looking to pick up a set be sure to head over to our website http://bullysperformance.com enter in your Year/Make/Model and choose WeatherTech it will show you the available options for your ride, all Weather Tech orders ship same day so long as they are purchased before 3:00PM.

If you would rather order them by dealing with a rep feel free to reach out to us via PM or posting in our Vendor Section, you can also email us directly at sales@bullysperformance.com or call us toll free at 855-432-FAST we are always more than willing to help out forum Members, just remember if you contact us off of the boards to mention you are a Z member to insure you get the best discounts

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 03-29-2014, 11:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2014 Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Arctic White
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Muerm81 is on a distinguished road

Try the husky weather beaters too. Same idea, a little cheaper, an they have an optional 3 piece forward cab option. I think weathertech only has a one piece option if you want to protect the center hump. I like to be able to take them out to dump the crap off without struggling like I do with the back seat. Either way both of them are awesome products.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:41 PM

Vehicle: 2014 ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT ++++
pinebeatle is on a distinguished road

One place up here sells them but they charge $240 cnd. Id love to get them but WOW, thats a lot of money