DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: True Blue Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Pig is on a distinguished road

Tate Dodge Service Department
Glen Burnie, MD

Awesome group of guys, great service, reliable and reasonably priced. I've never had an issue with them and they've always gone the extra step to ensure the customer is happy and satisfied with their work. When I was looking for my truck, I spent some time talking with their mechanics because most of them drive Ram's. The service director, Mike, is an awesome guy who really cares about helping customers and making sure his department puts customers first.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram 2500
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: flame red
Rep:471
Kcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of lightKcbigbadram is a glorious beacon of light

Bough my 2500 mega from billion auto up in South Dakota. Awesome group of guys up there. worked out my deal in 3 short phone conversations, then they delivered the truck to my house for less than what I could of paid in gas to get there and back.
I highly recommend this dealer. If you call up there ask for mike, he made the deal super easy.

6" BDS lift kit, BMF R.E.P.R, 37" toyo MT, recon cab lights, color matched interior trim, tinted tails, custom headlights, cjc off-road light bar, backrack, afe stage 2 CAI
sponsored by BULLY'S PERFORMANCE
Old 04-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:115
HoosierHemi will become famous soon enoughHoosierHemi will become famous soon enough

http://www.bobpoynterchrysler.com/
Bob Poynter Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep in COLUMBUS, IN (they have other dealers, chevy & ford, just 30min south of Columbus- also pretty good)

We've bought several vehicles from them. Good trade-in values, decent selection, on-line site reflects rebates so you'll know upfront what those are. NO DOC FEES (though I'm sure they build it into the price) but at least you know the #'s on the paper are what you'll have when signing.

They also are good supporters of local events, teams, etc.

Service Dept. is also very good- have them do our oil changes since its so cheap (10 for $100 deal! - wife's sante fe is $10/change & my Ram- just have to buy 2 extra qts for $4 so a $14 oil change by dealer!)

2011 Black 1500 Sport QuadCab 4x4

Old 05-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1531
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

Jeff Belzer's Lakeville MN

http://www.jeffbelzer.com/

I always disliked the car buying process. I'm not talking about the looking or the picking of the actual car itself, that was always cool. Nothing beats the "A ha!" moment of finding the right car (Or truck in my case.) I was never a fan of the logistics or the games. They always seemed to take too long or worse yet be made up. Contacting a dealer and having them tell you to "Just come in." so you can jump through the hoops of the game was always draining.

Jeff Belzer's is different. I did a search of a very specific model of Dodge truck. The Sport. They had four to choose from when most places didn't even have one. Two were completely out of my price range right away. I contacted them thru their web site and a day later Zach Anderson sent me an email. I know this is their job but it is always refreshing to get an email within 24hrs. He suggested I fill out a credit app online. A few days later I got a call from Finance Manager Andy Crowder saying I was approved for that vehicle. We talked over the phone a few times to set up a day and time to go in since I was almost 3 hours away.

Upon arriving I was greeted warmly by the simple question "Have you been helped?" I was introduced to Zach who had everything ready for the test drive. He was witty, responsive to questions and most importantly I felt he talked to me like a person and really wasn't trying to sell me on anything. He basically just talked about the features etc. without any kind of pressure on me.

I kept waiting for the game to come in. The "I need to talk to my manager" or "If it was up to me I would..." The game never started. He valued my trade in and more importantly explained why. He didn't just say "That's what it's worth."

I decided to buy the truck and signed the preliminary paperwork. I was then introduced to the Aftermarket Sales guy John Steffen. I thought here we go. Here comes the "You NEED to buy this speech." that never came either. He explained the services they offer and things specific to my vehicle (Spray in bed liner etc.). He actually gave me reasons why I SHOULDN'T buy certain things that would not make sense since I couldn't drop by the dealer on a semi regular basis because I lived 3 hours away. I asked the price for the spray on bed liner (I think he said $590 but don't quote me.) The one on the vehicle I was trading in cost over $600 so it seemed reasonable.

From there I went directly in to Finance Manager Andy Crowder's office to sign the mountain of paperwork. No way around that. Again, I thought here comes the "You need to add this". Nope. Didn't happen. He asked if I put less then 10K miles a year on my vehicles. I said yes. He then recommended the only "upsell" I bought. A lifetime unlimited years, unlimited miles full warranty. I was going to buy an extended warranty anyway so this was an amazing surprise that Mopar offered this. If anyone has ever replaced anything on newer cars you know how much things cost. It is piece of mind knowing if the $2000+ touch screen craps out I am covered.

Half an hour later I was speeding...er...driving the speed limit home. I have never been able to recommend every aspect of a car dealer I have dealt with until now.
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped HEMI Badge The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover

Last edited by DarthRam; 05-15-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 1500 RAM
Trim Level: Tradesman
Color: Blue
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:20
JayhawkRAM is on a distinguished road

Red River Dodge in Heber Springs, Arkansas is excellent. Great sales staff as well as service.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Express
Color: Red
rossw is on a distinguished road

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep & Dodge in Midwest City, Oklahoma across from Tinker.

-Was a bit different experience for me but over all a very pleasant one.

I drove up on the lot and in typical auto salesman fashion i was greeted with a warm welcome before my left foot hit the ground. Name of the salesman was Wenzel. He listened to me and actually brought me to what I asked for which was the 2013 Ram Express in Flame Red. He and I took it for a spin and returned to start the bid sheet.

I was then passed on to another member of their sales team, Melanie, to begin negotiations. That went about like any other negotiation that I have been in. Also during this time the Sales manager showed his face. Now that guy I really didn't care for so I don't remember his name.

After that was completed I then met with Drew which works in finance to sign the mountain of paper work. He was excellent! Quick and really just about painless.

After signing the contract, I met with Mr. Hammett. He is the Customer Relations manager. He gets stuff done. I've had him handle two issues for me. He always answers/returns calls, and does not make you wait.

Then I sat down with 2 lady's that walked me through my manuals and talked about all of the features. I also did my final walk-around with them as well.

Every other time I have purchased a vehicle at a lot, I have completed the whole process minus contract signing with the original salesman. This was a process, but pretty short overall and an awesome dealer.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
blee1ash is on a distinguished road
Default Great Dealer Service

We usually only hear the bad on here, so here is something good.

A few weeks after I got my truck I was cleaning it up good and noticed a small dent in the front bumper. Being a new truck I was quite dissapointed especially knowing i did not hit any thing. I figured someone either bumped it i a parking lot or It was there when I got the truck from the dealer.

I didn't bring it to the attention of the dealer as I figured they would just say I hit something with it. I jus put up with it for several months.

But yesterday I sopped by my dealer ( Lager's of Mankato ) to pick up some accesories I ordered and the service mgr. asked how I was liking my truck. I casually told her I loved it except for the bumper. She asked about the bumper and I told her the story. She had a tech look at it.

She said they would replace it, no charge to me. They took care of a problem that I didn't think they had to, and they did it without me saying much about it. --- Good service.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 ram crew cab sport
Trim Level: sport
Color: blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:24
racerx9987 is on a distinguished road

All American Jeep in Tamaqua, Pa is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. They are not a big dealership and usually only have a few trucks but they have excellent prices and always treat me right. I ordered my truck from them in 2011 the msrp was 46 and I got it for 36 without any type of negotiation. They are very upfront and honest. I just ordered a ram 2500 laramie cummins with the g56 transmission and black appearance package. It was a excellent experience again and I will never buy from anyone else.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Deep Molten Red Pearl Coat
aac1431 is on a distinguished road

Alma Chrysler in Mid-Michigan. Bought my first vehicle from them in 2004 and a few more since then. Their service department is second to none and their customer service is outstanding.

http://www.almachryslerjeepramforumz.com/index.htm
Old 03-25-2014, 03:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014?
Trim Level: Laramie CC 4x4
Color: Granite Crystal Metallic
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Tupelo is on a distinguished road

Wanted to post two good experiences.

I ended up buying at one dealership over the other - but would say the treatment was pretty fair/decent from both individuals.

Ontario Chrysler - Dianna Ricketts (dricketts@ontariochrysler.net). Let her know that I sent you (PM me for my contact info, etc.).

Very nice lady. Will walk you through a build - show you on the screen, etc. No pressure that I noticed, and none of the usual sales tricks, other than some catch phrases (we are very aggressive, we want your business, etc.). Even though they could not match the price that I had - I never felt like I was wasting my time, which is great. Their offer on my trade was solid - it was just the price on the new vehicle we could not agree to. Even then she said to go to the other dealer, and if I wanted to come back, they would do their best to match.

Where I bought - Pickering Chrysler. Dealt directly with the Sales Manager (he responded to my initial requests, and that is who I dealt with the entire time) - Khaled Habib (khabib@pickeringchrysler.com).

The only thing I did not like was the negotiation on the Trade - had 2 people in the room - him and the sales person that was doing some of the basic paperwork. But he was very agressive on the initial price of the vehicle (best out of everyone) and made a pretty solid first offer on trade. The back and forth on the trade was intense - but professional. In the end we were able to make a deal that I think both were unhappy with...the sign of a fair deal - .

Just kidding - I was happy, and he got a sale which is what he wanted.

I will advise that I had done all my communication before going in via email. So I had all my numbers, etc. before I even saw the person, which I think helps a lot.

Give them a try if you are looking - all they can say is no.