DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Media Zone > Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos

Notices

Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos Post pictures of your Dodge Ram here!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Sage Green Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:496
dodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of light

They are great... A lot of people don't like them but I love em. It's like an over sized bump stop so when your loaded down it only drops about an inch or so and that's about it.. But some say they don't like the rougher ride with them.. I don't mind it I just like that they are maitnence free just install them and forget about it don't have to worry about leaks or having to pump up the air bags... Just read around here there's lots of reviews about them and they are super easy to install I believe there is a youtube video

Here's my truck with about 12'000lbs of fire wood

And here's about 8000lbs

I got a 2" leveling kit so the front does sit up a bit but it's not a bad as it could be

Hope that helps
Old 02-09-2014, 05:05 PM

dodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of lightdodgeboy360 is a glorious beacon of light

Once again puttin the ol girl to work.. Well kinda but not really lol

Had to haul some furniture today

Old 02-09-2014, 05:51 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough

dodgeboy360- Don't forget to take the truck to a hockey game or 2.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2750
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgeboy360 View Post
Once again puttin the ol girl to work.. Well kinda but not really lol

Had to haul some furniture today

You picked up another set of tow mirrors eh? And did you end up finding a utility trailer?
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 02-09-2014, 05:56 PM

Yea buddy I got the mirrors yesterday really good deal.. Was starting to think I wasent gonna find any no one wanted to trade me.. And no this is my buddy's trailer but it's basically mine to I use it when ever I need it.. Wish I had my own but can't justify buying one when I can use his lol... I do wanna get a flat bed tho some day
Old 02-10-2014, 01:32 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram1500 4x4 8HP70 3.21LSD
Trim Level: Lone Star Quad Cab
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:469
Thunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of light

The first one is from the first time I hauled with my truck. It was back in July when I helped a friend move from Tulsa to Norman.

Second pic is from the first time I towed back in mid December. Helped a friend (who drives a Hyundai Accent) move a gun safe. The trailer was only around 1500lbs, but its all I've towed so far. On the plus side I had waxed my truck the day before so it looks good in the pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thunderhorse 6-first haul.jpg (65.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Thunderhorse 9-first tow-2.jpg (119.9 KB, 28 views)
Old 02-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgeboy360 View Post
Yea buddy I got the mirrors yesterday really good deal.. Was starting to think I wasent gonna find any no one wanted to trade me.. And no this is my buddy's trailer but it's basically mine to I use it when ever I need it.. Wish I had my own but can't justify buying one when I can use his lol... I do wanna get a flat bed tho some day
Awesome, they are a pain to find lol. And free trailer to use, not bad at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhorse View Post
The first one is from the first time I hauled with my truck. It was back in July when I helped a friend move from Tulsa to Norman.

Second pic is from the first time I towed back in mid December. Helped a friend (who drives a Hyundai Accent) move a gun safe. The trailer was only around 1500lbs, but its all I've towed so far. On the plus side I had waxed my truck the day before so it looks good in the pic.
Trucks looking mighty clean man, can't even tell there is a load on there

I honestly hate driving those little trailers. I find it easier to reverse park a 40foot park model over those sneaky little things. They jackknife so easy compared to big trailers.
That gun safe looks like it could have fit in your bed easily though from the pic.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:20 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram1500 4x4 8HP70 3.21LSD
Trim Level: Lone Star Quad Cab
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:469
Thunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Awesome, they are a pain to find lol. And free trailer to use, not bad at all.

Trucks looking mighty clean man, can't even tell there is a load on there

I honestly hate driving those little trailers. I find it easier to reverse park a 40foot park model over those sneaky little things. They jackknife so easy compared to big trailers.
That gun safe looks like it could have fit in your bed easily though from the pic.
Yeah my buddy has a 150ft driveway so it was kind of a pain to back up. I couldn't even see the trailer behind me because it was so narrow, so I had him get out and spot for me. The safe was well within my payload capacity, but there were only 2 of us and we figured it'd be easier to lift an 850Lb safe 1 foot onto the trailer than 3 feet into the bed.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhorse View Post
Yeah my buddy has a 150ft driveway so it was kind of a pain to back up. I couldn't even see the trailer behind me because it was so narrow, so I had him get out and spot for me. The safe was well within my payload capacity, but there were only 2 of us and we figured it'd be easier to lift an 850Lb safe 1 foot onto the trailer than 3 feet into the bed.
That is the worst. 150 driveway with those stupid little things would make me loose my hair. Like big trailers, you can see and they just turn smooth reversing. Those things and small tent trailers will just suddenly go "LOL Nope not today" and end up sideways in the completely wrong direction.
With that weight I understand the trailer, didn't know they are that heavy. That is some serious weight.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:19 PM

I had 2300lbs of boat motors and parts in the back of my truck going in for scrap.. Talk about a pain in the ass to load and u load.