DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-13-2013, 08:48 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4364
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRam View Post
Asur, I am sure you listed them somewhere in this thread but I am just going to ask. Where did you get the Dodge branded sill plates?

Picked them up from this guy, excellent shipping and good seller

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-2012-DO...item485355bdab

you have the 2013, not sure these will work but from what I have seen, 09 - 13 are all the same sill's. Even this one here is marked for 2013

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-2013-DO...2b64c1&vxp=mtr

Last edited by Asur; 11-13-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:52 AM
Man Up And Cam Up

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1010
Kamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asur View Post
Thanks CHP, appreciate the comments, more reps to ya when the site lets me.

Thanks Kamanhart, appreciate that, oh by the way, sorry but I have a couple of more things coming in the mail, should be in next week LOL.
What is to come, you have to give us a hint??
Old 11-13-2013, 10:53 AM
Join the Dark Ram Side!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1531
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Picked them up from this guy, excellent shipping and good seller

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-2012-DO...item485355bdab

you have the 2013, not sure these will work but from what I have seen, 09 - 13 are all the same sill's. Even this one here is marked for 2013

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-2013-DO...2b64c1&vxp=mtr

Thank you, Sir!
Magnaflow 14" Custom Install Bilstein 5100s Front Only Set at 2.8" Vararam Air Grabber Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna Dee Zee Tailgate Assist Billet Technology "The Punisher" Shift Knob Debadged doors and tailgate Plasti Dipped HEMI Badge The Punisher Grille and Tailgate Badges Exterior Chrome Delete 20" XD Series 795 Hoss LT305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Cabin Air Filter BAKFlip Roll-X Tonneau Cover
Old 11-15-2013, 05:08 PM

Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamanhart View Post
What is to come, you have to give us a hint??

Superchips tuner on its way, going to compare it to the Bully Dog
Old 11-17-2013, 01:51 AM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interested to hear how that turns out.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Interested to hear how that turns out.
So am I.. Asur I expect a top notch review
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 11-18-2013, 09:21 AM
Man Up And Cam Up

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Rep:1010
Kamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh man this is gunna open up a can of worms, definitely looking forward to the down and dirty between the 2 im anticipating the shock once you start playing with the transmission tuning and see just how awesome it makes it
Old 11-19-2013, 06:05 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
^I agree to this- Caution: Viewing this thread will make you late for work, miss work entirely, empty your wallet and loose sleep.
Ain't that the truth!! I visit on occasion but every blasted time I find myself checking my bank account to see if I can afford another something else. LOL!

Quote:
This stuff is used on boats, its called Self adhesive Rubberized Boat Step Tape Wide Ribbed Non Slip 4" x 25' roll and sticks like crazy, I picked up a roll of Ebay to try it and wow, works like a charm, really happy with this stuff. and I still have like 15ft of it, so we will see how it holds up but from my boating experience, boat stuff usually lasts.
Do you have the link to the eBay auction you purchased from? Been looking for something to protect the paint there and this looks perfect. How long are each of your strips? Thanks much! (BLAST IT! See what I mean? I just can't help it, lol!!)

Looking good as always, Asur!
Old 11-19-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1OTE View Post
Ain't that the truth!! I visit on occasion but every blasted time I find myself checking my bank account to see if I can afford another something else. LOL!

Do you have the link to the eBay auction you purchased from? Been looking for something to protect the paint there and this looks perfect. How long are each of your strips? Thanks much! (BLAST IT! See what I mean? I just can't help it, lol!!)

Looking good as always, Asur!
24" for the front ones, 12" for the rears, I checked and it does not seem like that seller on ebay has any left, but I spoke to paulmys and he found some, contact him I am sure he can tell you where he got his from,. I will continue to check to see if I can find a link for you
Old 11-19-2013, 10:15 AM

Well, Well, Well, Look what just walked in the door.