DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Drag Racing Discussion > Kills and More Kills

Notices

Kills and More Kills Fictional stories about how you may have smoked another car or truck with your Ram on or off the track! - Keep safe out there!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Laramie CC 4x4 8spd 3.92
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White w/ Blk interior
Rep:69
Driver72 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
You have no room to talk about a my age when you've been arguing about the crappy ecoboost all through this thread. I don't give a hoot what you say or think because you're a looser talking out of your azz. F... you and your comments against Dodge and me. Apples to apples doesn't fit in this conversation so don't go there. We're talking turbo vs na and v8 vs v6 so where does that fit other than up in your bunhole. If I couldn't have beat those ecoboost by ten lengths in a full 1/4 then I'm a monkeys uncle. You're an ignoramous who knows nothing about racing! You're no better then those looser ecoboost owners that I ran down in my Hemi. Get over it, ecoboost trucks are garbage, I eat them for breakfast! They work well in CC because they have more torque, that's it unless you boost them up and loose your warranty. But you can juice a hemi just the same but we're talking stock anyway. You bought a brick with a couch and whine about loosing races and I'm the 19 year old here. Take your Dodge bashing elsewhere or go buy a Ford and be done with your trash talk from behind your desk!
LOL
Sorry kid, you are a dimwit.
Where did I say anything about losing in my truck. I haven't raced anybody in it.
You might want to adjust your age on your profile, it's more than clear your no where near 59.
Oh and by the way, I have also done absolutely zero Dodge bashing.

I just haven't done any Ford bashing, like you and Butter. Again, unlike you two knuckleheads I'm a realist and accept reality, I don't bash other brands just because I don't own them, just to make myself or the brand I own feel better. I'm a true auto enthusiast and like and respect all brands.
Maybe when your nuts drop and you grow up a bit you'll understand.

Oh and lastly, when racing, it's ALL about apples to apples.
So IF you haven't raced, which clearly you haven't, a RCSB Ford F150 5.0 or Ecoboost (again if they make the Ecoboost in a RCSB) then you can't possibly compare acceleration of your truck with the much heavier ones you have raced.

Otherwise, that's like saying it's fair to race another truck while the other truck is pulling a trailer and toot your horn that you beat that truck and it was a fair race.

http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=144424
You admit in this thread you have not raced a RCSB F150 5.0...heck you didn't even know the f150's 5.0 was essentially the coyote 5.0 in the Mustang. LOL
So just as I thought, all your talk is just that, cheap wind with no actual factual experience to back it up. LOL
Go race a RCSB F150 5.0 with 3.55 axle, the shortest axle they offer for the f150 5.0 I just learned (and if you have any mods, the Ford would need to have similar mods to be fair and legit too). And get back to us with the results (in video form, in a different thread), until then, zip it kid, you are embarrassing yourself.

Over and out here!!

Last edited by Driver72; 11-06-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:58 PM

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by roo View Post
It's foolish to underestimate an F-150 with a 5.0 Coyote. That engine easily puts out more power/cubic inch than any factory available HEMI or LS smallblock. Transmission gearing is much better that our 6 speed.
The F 150 is 365 hp and has less cubic inches then a 5.7 hemi. But that doesn't mean it's slower then the hemi. I think they faster then the ecoboost and much better armored. Shorter strokes and higher rpms are equally as fast as longer stroke engines with lower rpms in some cases. Speaking of the Coyote 5.0 Mustang with a better designed quad overhead cam engine then a hemi 5.7. Overhead gives you more rpms at your disposal with a quicker 5.0 stroke. You can build an small block engine good for quick launches or a big block good for mid range on up to chase down the small block in the long run. Both have their pros and cons. But the 5.0 has an additional power being 4 overhead cams. Just as a bike with high revving overhead cams, they make a lot of quick power as small as they are.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:01 PM

RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
LOL
Sorry kid, you are a dimwit.
Where did I say anything about losing in my truck. I haven't raced anybody in it.
You might want to adjust your age on your profile, it's more than clear your no where near 59.
Oh and by the way, I have also done absolutely zero Dodge bashing.

I just haven't done any Ford bashing, like you and Butter. Again, unlike you two knuckleheads I'm a realist and accept reality, I don't bash other brands just because I don't own them, just to make myself or the brand I own feel better. I'm a true auto enthusiast and like and respect all brands.
Maybe when your nuts drop and you grow up a bit you'll understand.

Oh and lastly, when racing, it's ALL about apples to apples.
So IF you haven't raced, which clearly you haven't, a RCSB Ford F150 5.0 or Ecoboost (again if they make the Ecoboost in a RCSB) then you can't possibly compare acceleration of your truck with the much heavier ones you have raced.

Otherwise, that's like saying it's fair to race another truck while the other truck is pulling a trailer and toot your horn that you beat that truck and it was a fair race.

Go race a RCSB F150 5.0 with 3.73 axle (and if you have any mods, the Ford would need to have similar mods to be fair and legit too). And get back to us with the results (in video form, in a different thread), until then, zip it kid, you are embarrassing yourself.

Over and out here!!
For petes sake quit crying about it!
Old 11-06-2013, 09:35 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Tradesman, 2013 Express
Color: Silver Tradesman, White Express
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:39
roo is on a distinguished road

I will say this, if some douche bag in a CC dually Cummins is jacking with me I would have no problem running him in my RC HEMI. People choose what they drive, if you pick on a ZO6 don't come crying about how much more your truck weighs, it was your choice if you instigated it. I do think a 2wd RC 5.0 would give a RC HEMI all it could handle, be a good race.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:42 PM

Vehicle: 2013 4x4 express hemi
Trim Level: express
Color: black
Rep:80
darkstar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
Here some facts, I've raced 3 ecoboost and beat all three, it wasn't even close. Mind you I think my truck stock is running in the vicinity of high 13's or low 14's and that's being modest. I'm well aware of the coyote engine running high 7k rpms and how well they are armored. Ford Racing doesn't skimp when it comes to building their racing/performance engines. But all said, that isn't how the 5.0 Ford truck comes from the factory and I've beat them too. It's a well designed engine if you can stomach 4 cams and a ten foot timing chain (just being sarcastic) but I can't. I would prefer the 6.2 but that's just me. That said I'm sick and tired of watching you guys post bogus videos of ecoboost trucks beating these hemi Rams on here. There is no way in hell that the video of that blue Ram RCSB runs in the high 15's. Who in the fug are you trying to fool? That INSULTS ME and my blue 09 RCSB so fug all of you who believe that video is ligit! I'm dead serious, get the hell out of here, go talk your shit against our Rams somewhere else. Other then older men, everyone I've seen so far in an ecoboost truck have all been pussies, all of them. They pull up on the side of you and try to race you unexpectedly so they can go brag to their friend about how they smoked one. Out of the three that I raced they ALL did this and turned off behind me to go somewhere and hide. And I caught the last one who tried this and I let him have it in front of his passenger who was laughing at him. To me that's no different then trying to sucker punch me. I told him ecoboost trucks were a peice of s...t and he was a f......coward for trying that! Yeah I said that, and if you don't like it tough. I had a tundra do that to me too, he took of first and turned off behind me to go hide after I beat him. Autobred and Blackhemiram doesn't come on here with bullshit, they do Ford and do well and don't talk smack. But you know what, that's just TWO fast Fords, where's the rest of thesae mofos? I'm talking about the majority of these fast ecoboost people and these fast 5.0 trucks who are beating hemi's. They're at the drag strip spending all their money modding to try and beat their competitors because they can't do it stock. If you have a Hemi Dodge RCSB truck and you let an ecoboost beat you then you let it beat you because you like Ford better and you're a f......idiot. If you have a CC with 35" tires you don't belong racing it on the street anyway. If you have a CC from the factory and you lost to an ecoboost then get use to it. They have more torque and can out pull an equally heavier truck with gas engine. Go buy yourself an RCSB and beat all of them! There's a lot of new fast cars and trucks coming out in the next few months....500hp Z28, Tremor, stronger Chevy trucks and so on. But guess what, this is a Dodge Ram forum. How long do you think this conversation would last on a Ford forum before getting closed? I don't care if you own 15 dodge trucks, you don't come on here talking smack that a Ford is faster because it beat your SLOW truck. That's right, if it beat your truck then your truck is slow because every stock ecoboost and 5.0 I ran was slower then mine. Your CC Rams are not race trucks, they're bricks....deal with it.

your jimmies seem rustled

paragraph structure would help your argument, the giant run on made me not read it all, but your stock truck isnt running 13's, if it is, go to the stip and prove it

my rcsb with an intake ran low 15's at best with a 2.28 60ft

again, out 1st is too long, and our tq limiter too restrictive, hence why every comparo has our trucks as slower than the other brands, and having driven the 2014 silverado, its MUCH quicker with the new 5.3
Old 11-06-2013, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar View Post

my rcsb with an intake ran low 15's at best with a 2.28 60ft
I'm not going to entertain you or these numbers!
Old 11-07-2013, 06:26 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Tradesman, 2013 Express
Color: Silver Tradesman, White Express
Rep:39
roo is on a distinguished road

Maybe because it's a 4x4, there are plenty of 2wd RC Express's on this form well into the 14's, some better than that.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 4X4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Silver
Rep:45
2012ramHemi is on a distinguished road

Ive beat my buddys f150 2wd crewcab 3.73 gears hes got exhaust, cai, lowered a couple inches. Ive got my 12 ram 4wd 3.55 crewcab exhaust, vararam, hemifever tuned, v6 fan swap, and heavy ass 35s and i beat him by about a length and a half 0-70